Dear Mr. Ribich (Timothy),
Kudos to you & your staff! Dan & I were so very impressed w/ the Marriott Louisville Downtown hotel & your very friendly, and professional staff. They truly displayed a spirit of Southern hospitality at its best! As business owners/entrepreneurs, we travel a lot & stay in hotels quite often. Whenever possible, we prefer the Marriott hotels above all others. Let me tell you why...friendly staff, clean & comfortable accommodations & always service w/ a smile!!! Our stay at the Marriott Louisville Downtown hotel was no exception!
From the moment we arrived your staff bent over backwards to assist us w/ our every need. Let me give you just a few examples:
1. Upon Our Arrival Friday 1/4/13, at ~ 4:30pm-The Valet/Doorman unloaded our luggage & promptly sent it to our room.
2. Checkin (Front Desk)-Upon our request, the gentleman at the front desk gladly switched us to a room w/ a King size bed & sent up 2 foam pillows (which we had originally asked for) to our new room as we were getting settled in.
3. Matthew (Front Desk)-went out of his way to provide a box & bubble wrap to safeguard a lovely piece of jewelry I purchased in the gift shop.
4. Kristin (Restaurant Hostess)-opened the restaurant 1/2 hr earlier than scheduled on Saturday to accommodate members from our conference group at dinner time.
5. Dashira (Server/waitress)-provided quick & efficient service w/ the biggest brightest smile ever!
6. Jacob (Valet)-actually ran to CVS Pharmacy for me (Barb) on Saturday night to buy a pair of pantyhose for me. He delivered them to our hotel room in less than 30 minutes. That really amazed me & helped me get to my evening session w/ time to spare!!!
7. Sarah (Room Service)-took our breakfast order over the phone Sunday morning, telling me it would take approximately 25 minutes to arrive. At that, I sighed to myself, and commented softly that I really needed coffee right away. Within 5 minutes Sarah was knocking on our door w/ a handful of cups, coffee packets & creamers. I was so surprised!!! She took my comment seriously & arrived at our room faster than you could blink an eye!
8. Housekeeping-though we opted not to utilize housekeeping services during our stay we observed that they were busily working up 'n down the corridor on our hotel room floor. Still we appreciate the cleanliness of the room when we got there & their willingness to provide the privacy we asked for throughout our stay. They even slipped us a little note stating that although we asked them not to access the room we could still call for anything we might need. This showed us that they weren't just skipping over us, as one less bell to answer, but rather that they really cared.
9. Christina (Front Desk)-as we checked out this AM we were asked about our stay & graciously invited to return. Christina reviewed our bill & gave us great eye-contact & a warm sincere smile. And finally...
10. Timothy Ribich (The Front Office Manager)-seeing that I (Barb) was wearing a hand/wrist wrap, having recently fallen & broken both of my arms, Mr. Ribich insisted on personally rolling my bags out to the front door where my husband was anxiously waiting for me w/ our car. As the Valet waved us off, I smiled 'n knodded goodbye...and thought WOW...we will surely be back.
All-in-all, everyone at the Marriott Louisville Downtown hotel exceeded our expectations!!!! We can't say enough about how wonderful our stay was. Thank You! Thank You, Thank You!!! Blessings to Y'all & Happy Prosperous New Year! Dan & Barb Graf (Yager/Meadows Organization, Winter Conference 2013).
Sent from my iPhone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Louisville Marriott Downtown is ideally located in the heart of Louisville, connected to the Kentucky International Conference Center via a skywalk, and is nearby many of Louisville's premier business and leisure destinations including the KFC YUM! Center, the 4th Street Live entertainment district, the Muhammad Ali Center, the Louisville Slugger Museum, and Churchill Downs. Guests staying at this 4-star hotel enjoy the luxurious amenities including an onsite Health Club, Indoor Pool, and Concierge Lounge with VIP service. Champions Sports Bar and Blu Italian Grille are onsite for delicious dining options for dinner, or start your day off with a signature Starbucks Coffee. Choose the Louisville Marriott Downtown for your next trip to Bourbon Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Louisville Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Louisville Downtown Hotel Louisville
- Louisville Marriott