Louisville Marriott Downtown
$179
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
1,095 results
All reviewsconvention centerchampions sports barblu restaurantthe concierge loungeself parkwithin walking distanceyum centernice hotelattending a conferenceper dayvalet parkingvalet servicefourth street livebusiness tripking roombed was very comfortableohio river
Reviewed October 17, 2012

While this Marriott is not the newest hotel, has a few quirks, this hotel is the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in. The sheets are starched and the whitest possible, the bathroom spotless and the carpet and corners clean. The only downside is the towels which don't have a lot of pile left. The staff is really friendly and unbelievably accommodating. It is clear whoever runs this hotel cares about every detail.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Mixedreviews
SDFLM, Director of Sales at Louisville Marriott Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments on the cleanliness of the hotel and our accomodating staff attitude. We work hard to provide a great experience for each of our guests and I will be sure to share your comments with our housekeeping team and the rest of the those staff memebers that allowed you to enjoy your recent stay. Please come back and see us soon.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

This hotel met all expectations, nothing terrible nor terrific to mention except that the breakfast offered on the executive lounge is good but the evening cocktails are charged, based on the honor system.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
SDFLM, Director of Sales at Louisville Marriott Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the comments regarding your recent stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and especially the breakfast on the concierge level. I will share your comments with our culinary and concierge teams. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Took my Mom to see Wicked at The Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts and stayed overnight here. Originally booked the Courtyard Marriott but switched at the last minute based on Trip Advisor reviews. The staff was friendly and helpful. We had dinner leftovers with us upon check-in and were offered a small refrigerator to be delivered. They also advised where to go for reheating. Self-parking and check-out were also easy. We took a cab to the show and walked back...in heels...so it was close enough for us. Beds were as comfy as I've grown to expect and appreciate from Marriott. Our room was clean. Our bill was accurate. A nice stay. I would definitely return.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
SDFLM, Director of Sales at Louisville Marriott Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the great comments from your stay and we are glad that you were able to enjoy the Wicked performance at the Kentucky Performing Arts Center. I have shared your kind comments with our team at the hotel. We look forward to the opportunity to host you in the future.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I was traveling for work and usually stay at the Marriott because its a really nice place to stay. However, this time I was disappointed in the hefty rate they charged along with a daily internet charge which I have not paid in the past - either due to my status or partnership with my company...

I received an email from the hotel manager asking me for feedback and I submitted this information and never heard anything back - what a waste of my time!

I will never stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
SDFLM, Director of Sales at Louisville Marriott Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Dear Guest,

I apologize that we did not provide the same level of satisfaction as compared to with your previous visits with us. I have shared your comments with our team and we look forward to the opportunity to redeem ourselves on your next stay. As a platinum and/or gold Marriott rewards member you should always enjoy the complimentary internet service in your room regardless of the occupancy level of the hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and please contact me direct at paul.kiley@marriottlouisville.com if I can assist you.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I was just simply not impressed with Marriott Louisville Downtown. The rooms in my opinion were up to par with a Holiday Inn Express. Not what I really expect from a Marriott and really not what I expect for $200/night. I chose to stay here because of its proximity to 4th Street Live. (Only about a two block walk). You can get a suite in Downtown Indy for less than that.

Something else, I have never not felt welcome at a hotel. The entire time I was here, I felt as if I was being looked down on. Like I was not good enough to be staying here. From the Valet to the Front Desk staff. It was a very uncomfortable feeling, to say the least.

Aside from that, the room was clean. Beds comfortable. Halls and lobby were clean.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent feedback and I am disappointed that we did not deliver an exceptional stay for you. I shared your comments with our service team so that we can improve our service skills. In addition, the hotel will be completing a total renovation of all the guestrooms and suites this winter so we hope to have a brand new product for your next stay.