See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

I picked this location because of the closeness to the location of my birthday party it was a nice stay for one night and close to many restaurants and downtown louisville! Plus the room rate was nice

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 20, 2020

The hotel is good and the staff is very friendly and nice. The location is great and close to all the restaurants and things you want to in Louisville. I would recommend the place to anyone looking in Louisville. The breakfast is also great!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay! I was late checking out from oversleeping and they was very nice to me and wasn't nasty at all like some people have been at other places. So overall they get 5 stars from me this time. Thank you!!!!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful! The room was clean and ready when we got there! Definitely recommend. There where many of us staying there due to a concert at freedom hall! Staff managed everything gracefully!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 30, 2019

Rm was not worth the price paid. I feel ripped off but location was good. dusty,old,outdated,smelled funny. Should be no more than $45/nite and that's including tax. Staff was nice and friendly though

Date of stay: December 2019