See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 13, 2018

This was THE Worst hotel experience of my life! We were told when booking that there was a pool. After checking in and running my Credit Card, they told me there was NOT a pool! It would have taken too long to get my credit back on my card (5-7 days) to change hotels! There were prostitutes being run out of the second floor rooms with "lookout people" on the bottom floors. This kept us awake all hours of the night. When we complained on the second night at 3:30am, front desk TOLD the people which room number complained! They immediately began calling and threatening us! Our young daughter was very upset and did not get to sleep until 4:30am because of all the noise and loud car stereos outside our room as well!After two awful nights as described in the previous page (noise and prostitution) , the Manager gave us late checkout so that we could get some rest. Not 10 minutes after this, another manager walked in on my wife, who was sleeping, and told her she needed to check out! I literally had JUST talked to the hotel manager about everything that had happened!This hotel exterior and parking lot were filthy! trash was everywhere from the Hookers and pimps partying all night. Bottles and garbage throughout the lot the next morning! The Bathroom had horrible mold and rot around the wall by the toilet. The shower was very nice though.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Catherine P, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Louisville Airport Fair and Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We apologize about your stay. We are working on fixing all of this problems. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here because my employer paid for it. I was working for a few days in the area. We were setting up for a concert. Pictures kind of say it all except that the room smelled of cigarettes. Other patrons were seedy. I was afraid coming home from work late. Parking lot had a used condom in it too. This place is nasty. Bottom of the line establishment.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed August 9, 2018

Bathroom was terrible. vent fan didn't work and the ceiling titles were about to fall down. Body hair all over. and I'm not talking about 1 or 2 hairs, It was ALOT of hair, it was in the tub on the toilet on the floor in the towels. Pee on the toilet rim, it was yellow so I know it wasn't just water. Hair in the sink. the smoke smell, it was strong. Like someone had just smoked in there. the walls were very dingy and looked very dirty, mismatched paint from what looks like hole repairs in the sheet rock. I wish I could submit pictures.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Catherine P, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Louisville Airport Fair and Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

We are so sorry for your inconvenience. We are hiring some staff. Improving our hotel is one of top priority. We hope you will give us another try in the future.

Reviewed July 31, 2018

This hotel needs a remodel or upgrade, ASAP. The bathroom toilet was broken. The security lock on the inside of the door was broken. Room was in desperate need of a good detailed cleaning. Carpet was wet throughout .

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2018

No cold water in sink
Toilet ran continuously
Toilet also made very loud abnoxious sound when flushed
Staff was disheveled and not helpful
When I complained they did not offer resolution other than “making a note of it” could have at least offered a discount not worth the money

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family