“The only room available?”

Days Inn Louisville Airport Fair and Expo Center
Ranked #87 of 98 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Shelley F, Manager at Days Inn Louisville Airport Fair and Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I just checked out of the Days Inn on Fern Valley Road! After a long flight all I wanted was to take a hot shower, get a hot meal, and go to sleep. No sooner than I could get out of the shower I was greeted by 3 rats in my room and one was in my carry on bag nibbling on my bag of peanuts from my flight! When I went to the front desk to ask for my money back so I could check into another hotel, I was told by the fat, four toothed, woman snacking away at the front desk that she could move me into a new room but that I could not receive a refund! She seemed undaunted by my experience and showed no empathy for what happened. Please do not expose yourself or family to this place! You will regret it!

Room Tip: I just checked out of the Days Inn on Fern Valley Road! After a long flight all I wanted was to take...
1  Thank Carl T

Thank you for submitting your review. I am extremely sorry that you had a bad experience with us. I had no idea that we had a rodent problem, maybe its caused by being close to so many restaurants, but I have spoken with my pest control company, and we have installed some rodent boxes. I sincerely hope that you don't let one bad experience ruin any further decisions you make for your hotel stays.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Room was run down, dirty, stains on ceiling but that was not what made me leave. Group above me partied until 4 AM so I didn't get much sleep since I had to get up at 5:30 AM. This was a Wednesday night so I can only imagine how loud it would be on a Friday or Saturday night. Van alarm went off at 2 AM, not sure if someone tried to get in and the alarm scared them off or if people were playing around.....either way I did not feel safe. Had booked 4 nights but only stayed one night. Staff was very nice and did refund me for the 3 nights I did not stay.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Shelley F, Manager at Days Inn Louisville Airport Fair and Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Reviewed March 5, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Linda S
Reviewed March 4, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Shelley F, Manager at Days Inn Louisville Airport Fair and Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014