“You get what you pay for...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Louisville Airport Fair and Expo Center

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Days Inn Louisville Airport Fair and Expo Center
Ranked #80 of 95 Hotels in Louisville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
LOVELAND
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

My one main problem: I believe my jacket had been left behind. First time I called, appropriate message was taken with the response that I would hear back very shortly. That didn't happen. I called back the next day, only to find out that housekeeper was not in til the following day. I called for a third time and did get the housekeeper who blah, blah, blah, through the conversation(very non-professional. She passed the phone onto the OWNER(manager) who said he would check the room after the current guest checked out. Knowing that the jacket would NO LONGER be residing in that room, I called later; unfortunately there was a language barrier with this supervisor(owner). They may have had or not had the jacket; I could not get a clear, final answer. WHAT WAS VERY FRUSTRATING was being told that if the jacket was found THEN after looking for it, I would get a call back. NO, NO, NO; in this situation, one should get a callback to say " yes, it did; or No it did not show up. I finally gave up, but I would never stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Edison, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

We stayed in this hotel for a week the room was very clean, the staff was very friendly and great customer service. The breakfast was great too and when we requested a special milk for our infant they were very helpful.

Great place!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
LOGANVILLE
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

I stopped in at about 10:00PM to get off the road until the morning. The room had no nightstand (had to use a chair beside the bed) and the place was just "scary". I checked to make sure that the sheets were clean and then just tried to make the best of it. That was hard because there was so much light coming from the parking lot through the large front window. The shower was warm the next morning but it leaked out onto the bathroom floor. The cereal was stale the next morning and the breakfast room was dirty. I picked it because it was one of the lesser expensive hotels around but still, for $56 bucks, it was still worse than I expected. Had I been traveling with anyone, I couldn't have stayed here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

ARLINGTON
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

Our 12 year old son called this the sketchiest place we'd ever made him sleep. The room smelled, there were burn holes in the comforters, the door didn't fit properly into the door frame, it was gross. Very poor lighting in the parking area. I will NEVER stay here again. It was disgusting.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family