Four Points by Sheraton Louisville Airport
$110
Breckinridge Inn(Louisville)
$79
$68
All reviewschurchill downsexpo centerfootball stadiumcracker barrelderby weekendthe shuttle driverwould stay here againfree shuttleclean roomsfront desk staffgreat roombusiness tripvery nice hotelfairgroundspaparatesjets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 1, 2009

No in-room hotel directory, no TV channel guide, no clock radio, shower/bath faucet valve reversed so turning toward cold resulted in hotter water; skimpy coffee fixings. Perhaps peculiar only to our room, but nevertheless worse than other lodgings we've stayed at for significantly less money. A poor lodging value.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dadlad
Reviewed October 23, 2009

I stayed here on a one-night business trip to Louisville. It was the only hotel with vacancy on our client's discounted rate, so we didn't have much choice in the matter. On the plus side, my room was large and seemed relatively clean. The staff at the front desk were also very hospitable. On the downside, the room was very threadbare: comforter seemed old & stiff, and the sheets on one of the beds was so worn there were holes in it! I also found the breakfast to be very poor: the scrambled eggs were weirdly crunchy. Were I ever in the Louisville area again, I would definitely not choose to stay here.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank Judi D
Reviewed July 15, 2009

We choose this brand due to the comfy feel it gives out. However when we checked in the front desk person didn't speak English very well and had a very difficult time understanding us. We were supposed to have joining suites, but got side by side rooms with 2 queen beds. We also asked for rooms on the back of the hotel because we didn't want to hear truck noise from the front. She again didn't understand us and gave us rooms dead center facing the front. We heard trucks and fire sirens all night. Sheets had small holes in them. Comforter was very cheap looking and thin. However the rooms were very large and had a huge refrigerator and small microwave in them. A couple of lights were burned out and the non-feather pillows we requested were not there. When I called down to the Front Desk, I of course got the same person we checked in with. She suggested I go to KMart to buy my own pillow and that it was easier for this hotel to carry only feather pillows since it's a country hotel. The bathrooms were mold free! For $90 a night I shouldn't have to bring my own pillow. The room AC worked great. The high speed internet was in fact high speed. The pool was wonderful and empty! The free breakfast was good except for one family who kept filling their plates sky high with all of the eggs, bacon and sausage not leaving anything for anyone else each time the hostess brought some out. The front desk staff changed in the morning and was lovely. They apoligized for the lady from the day before. They gave us great tips on where to spend our day.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank J S
Reviewed July 1, 2009

I have stayed at several other area hotels and this one is now my "regular" place to stay. Room was very clean and breakfast was good. Good value for price when considering you get a better than average hotel breakfast. Pool area was also nice and clean.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed February 4, 2009

Apparently this hotel is the overflow hotel for the Hilton Garden Inn and it's horrible. The sheets had holes in them, the toliet didn't flush well, the comfortable was disgusting and the heater didn't work so I had to sleep in my coat. I would have slept somewhere else, however it was after midnight.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank rkashmere