Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
M Q
Washington DC, District of Columbia

conference success

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 13, 2017
We held our conference at this hotel. First impressions are important. Cassity (sorry if I misspelled) at the front desk was very pleasant and helpful. I am speaking as a meeting planner and a guest. I worked with Beth from the initial planning til the end. Beth Bowyer (sales catering manager) was extremely helpful and exceeded my expectations. Many of the conference attendees were impressed with how friendly the hotel staff (set up crew, catering staff) were. We held a similar conference at another hotel in the area and the staff barely spoke to us. HGI staff engaged in conversations with us and that made us feel like they truly enjoy their jobs! Definitely will do business again.
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
11.3 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport
12.0 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport
View more hotels in Louisville
1,202 results
All reviews churchill downs front desk louisville airport cracker barrel close to the airport the shuttle driver nice hotel breakfast buffet hotel staff would stay here again convenient location hgi fairgrounds university accommodations interstate convention
Selected filters
Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

I stay at this hotel a lot for business. They have started remodeling the building. Always thought the common areas were nice. Hotel is always booked up and pricey so be sure to book in advance. It is close to the airport, Expo center, amusement park, Churchill Downs, and a lot more. People are always very friendly and helpful. Beds are terrible, that is the reason for a four and not a five. The beds have dials on the sides to adjust firmness however the dials do not work. My stay tonight is in a King Suite. I am thankful there is a couch because that is where I ended up sleeping because the bed is so bad. Hopefully they will change the beds out in the remodel, if not, I do not recommend as you will not be able to sleep. Other than the beds, everything else at hotel is great.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Brian H, Sales Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2017

Dear buttercup_ts,

The Staff of the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport thanks you for taking the time and putting the effort into writing this review. We are striving to exceed our guest's expectations every encounter, every day with every guest. It sounds as if our beds are lacking on this goal.

Please feel free to reach out directly to me at 502 318 2343 to discuss other bedding options rather than our adjustable kings.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

Our stay at Hilton Garden Inn was a convenient choice for a volleyball tournament held next door at the convention center. The shuttle took us back and forth, saving us alot of walking since it dropped us at the door, and also parking fees. They were on demand 24/7, and gave us a card so we could call them to come pick us up. The staff was accomodating from maintenance to the front desk to cleaning. Very welcoming.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Janet B

Dear Janet,

We hope you will keep us in mind for your next trip to Louisville. We would ove to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

I visited for four days to attend the dog shows at the Expo. I did not have a dog with me. I could walk to the Expo if I chose to as the hotel is right at gate 4. It is probably still a mile to the actual building entrance. I was on floor 2 right by the kitchen exhaust so the cooking fumes were evident in my room. I suggest staying on the Expo side and higher up. Also skip the breakfast if you can. I have had the breakfast at other Hilton garden inns and this one was not worth the charge.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank 392dianeh
Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

My only complain is was that I could hear tv from the next room at night (and we didn't have connecting doors).
Bed is comfortable, not soft at all (which is great and hard to find). Easy shuttle from the airport. Nice breakfast. Good staff.
Surprisingly they had a really great Salmon for dinner. Much above garden inn typical restaurants

Trip type: Traveled on business
Brian H, Sales Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2017

Dear Justin A,

I thank you for taking the time and care to complete this review. I'm glad that you enjoyed the service, shuttle, salmon and breakfast. We always strive to exceed our guest's expectations with every interaction.

If you would like to further discuss the attached room or TV volume observations, feel free to contact me directly at 502 318 2343 or email at brian.hayden@hilton.com.

Reviewed April 4, 2017

The staff were friendly especially the morning team in the restaurant. The king guest room was clean and renovated. The beds were nice and firm. Only complaint was the strong paint smell still in the room from renovation. It gave me a headache. I would think they would try to use a low odor paint. Other than the paint smell I enjoyed my stay.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank TrayTray7
Brian H, Sales Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2017

Dear 593traceyh,

Thank you so much for your response. We are striving to make the guest accommodations exceed our guest's expectations like the service you experienced. I understand your sensitivity to pain tor glue smells. Feel free to reach out directly to me at 502 318 2343 if there would be more you want to share.