Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Debbie L

Great conference venue

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Mar 27, 2017
The hotel is very conveniently located. Easy access from airport. I booked the conference area for a small weekend conference. From the time I entered the hotel until the time I exited after our conference, I (and my guests) were treated as if we were the only people in the hotel. Every staff member I encountered was friendly, courteous and professional. I worked with Beth Bowyer to plan my meeting. She was a delight to work with. I wish I could name everyone that I spoke with during the weekend, but I can't. I stayed on the 8th floor of the hotel which was a newly renovated floor. It was gorgeous! Very comfortable. My group was so happy with our experience we have booked it for next year's conference.
Trip type: Traveled on business
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded Mar 29, 2017
Dear Debbie L,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We strive to exceed each guest's expectations with every stay. It sounds like we came close to meeting that goal over your stay. We hope you will consider staying with us during your next trip to Louisville to experience our "Bright Hearted Hospitality".

I will be sure to share this review with Beth. We are so excited that you are coming back next year!!!!

$199
  • Priceline
12.0 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport
View more hotels in Louisville
1,202 results
All reviews churchill downs front desk louisville airport cracker barrel close to the airport the shuttle driver nice hotel breakfast buffet hotel staff would stay here again convenient location hgi fairgrounds university accommodations interstate convention
Selected filters
Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

This hotel never disappoints. Close to attractions and U of L events. Customer service is top notch here. Easy check in on my phone and I even pick my own room from their App! Breakfast staff very nice.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank jhoudesh
Brian H, Sales Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2017

Dear Jennifer-Jamie H,

We thank you for your kind words. We strive to provide the highest quality of service to each guest, each stay. We hope you will consider staying with us on your next trip to the Louisville Area.

Reviewed March 26, 2017

The Hottest shower I have ever had at a hotel. Wow... some renovations going on the top floors , but didn't see any of that down below. Meeting rooms are decent, and staff is very friendly and helpful. Biscuits and gravy for breakfast always good.
They tell me the new rooms HAVE MORE OUTLETS! ( still not enough outlets at HGI for travelers electronics if you have more than one person.) but change is a comin'!

Still the most comfortable beds in America with the Dial your Pressure king beds, Set it for Soft or hard, best nights sleep while on the road...

Room tip: I had second floor which was not one of the updated floors but, NO charger outlet lamps or anything is my biggest complaint.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank TonkamanMN

Dear TonkamanMN,

We thank you for your kind words. We strive to exceed each guest's expectations for each stay. We hope you will consider staying with us on your next trip to the Louisville Area.

Reviewed March 26, 2017

If you're going to stay anywhere stay here you will love this property and its staff been coming here for years best anywhere Cleanest hotel friendliest staff great food lots nearby you will find yourself coming back again and again

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Batmanbaker

Dear Batmanbaker,

We thank you for your kind words. Each member of our staff strives to exceed our guest's expectations with each stay. We hope you will consider staying with the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport the next time you are in the Louisville Area.

Reviewed March 26, 2017

It was a clean hotel just noticed the coffee area was messy the next morning. The rooms were clean and it is right next to the fair grounds and kentucky Kingdom. The pool area was nice and clean, offered a hot tub it was a small area but was clean and nice! I would recommend staying here if you are in the area :)

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 568moniqueh

Dear 568moniqueh,

Reviewed March 21, 2017

Next time I'm in Louisville I will be staying at this hotel.. it's perfect for families, kid friendly, the rooms are clean, the pool Was awesome..... The staff is very friendly and helpful.... overall a very nice hotel and very clean hotel

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank S7913ZImichelleb
Brian H, Sales Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2017

Dear S7913ZImichelleb,

We thank you for your wonderful review. We are so excited that you experienced our Bright-Hearted hospitality and service. We work to exceed every guest's expectations every time. We hope you will consider the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport on your next stay in the Louisville Area.