Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
S7913ZImichelleb
Bowling green

Awesome

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Mar 21, 2017
Next time I'm in Louisville I will be staying at this hotel.. it's perfect for families, kid friendly, the rooms are clean, the pool Was awesome..... The staff is very friendly and helpful.... overall a very nice hotel and very clean hotel
Trip type: Traveled with family
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded Mar 23, 2017
Dear S7913ZImichelleb,

We thank you for your wonderful review. We are so excited that you experienced our Bright-Hearted hospitality and service. We work to exceed every guest's expectations every time. We hope you will consider the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport on your next stay in the Louisville Area.

No prepayment needed
11.3 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport
Free parking
View more hotels in Louisville
1,202 results
All reviews churchill downs front desk louisville airport cracker barrel close to the airport the shuttle driver nice hotel breakfast buffet hotel staff would stay here again convenient location hgi fairgrounds university accommodations interstate convention
Selected filters
Reviewed March 21, 2017

Super close to the expo center and highways. Freshly renovated rooms, clean and comfortable. Hot tub was plenty hot, pool was clean and fresh towels were available. We walked right next door to Cracker Barrel for dinner, great location!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank boots052677
Brian H, Sales Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2017

Dear boots052677,

We thank you for your wonderful review. We are so excited that you experienced our Bright-Hearted hospitality and service as well as our newly renovated rooms!!!! We work to exceed every guest's expectations every time. We hope you will consider the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport on your next stay in the Louisville Area.

Reviewed March 15, 2017

Incredible stay at this hotel. Yes, it is going through renovations but nothing that you would notice or interfere with your stay. Bob gets you where you need to be on the shuttle, Desmond pours a great drink, Jayn/Marcus and the other kitchen staff are great! Marcus sure can cook a hot breakfast! Nate went out of his way to take care of an issue with our safe before he left for the day. Hotel was clean, fitness center small but has what you need and is clean as well! Absolutely would stay again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank tracio233
Brian H, Sales Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2017

Dear tracio233,

I thank you so much for your wonderful review. We hope that you wiull consider us for your next trip to the Louisville Area.

Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

I stay at this location frequently for business travel in Louisville. They are remodeling currently. I don't know if this is why, but Monday and again on Friday I had no hot water in my room, and as such had to do the cold shower in the winter nightmare. Additionally when I notified the front desk on Monday morning, when I returned on Monday evening there was still no hot water. They responded quickly to my second complaint and gave me a breakfast coupon and some foodies for my troubles. Then it happened all over again on Friday morning, with hardly an apology this time, as I was checking out. Not what I'm used to at this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank A3865GRrogerw

Dear Roger W,

I thank you so much for taking time and effort to provide your review. We did take your complaint and began working on the problem immediately. Unfortunately for you and a few of our other guests, the solution took longer than expected. We did get the issue corrected but too late for your stay. I am glad that your complaint was handled to as much as possible to your satisfaction on Monday. We clearly missed the mark Friday. I would ask that if our management staff has not spoken to you in person yet, that you call me directly at 502 318 2343 or email me at brian.hayden@hilton.com. I would very much like to take the next steps to make it as right as possible, considering the circumstances.

We hope that you will consider us for your next trip to the Louisville Area dispite these troubles.

Reviewed March 12, 2017

Wanted a room near the Kentucky Exposition Center and this Garden Inn is connected to the entrance of Gate 4. Was attending a major volleyball tournament and just needed Saturday evening stay. After reading reviews of the area hotels, this was in my top three choices and all three, plus more in the area were showing full for the weekend. I waited it out and got lucky late Friday night as a room or two opened up. Great choice, just as other reviewers, the Garden Inn meet my usual Hilton expectations with a clean hotel, great and exuberant staff. Did not have time to try any food or check the pool as those areas were full both evening and early morning, but saw lots of people eating, drinking and seemingly having fun. I have usually stayed on the East or North sides of Louisville in the past, but if needing to stay near the airport, Expo Center, Churchill Downs, or Papa John's stadium, I would highly recommend this location as a great place to stay.

3  Thank 633bjj
Brian H, Sales Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2017

Dear Bj J,

We thank you for your wonderful review. We strive to offer each guest service and accommodations that exceed their expectations. I hope you are able to stay with us for next years event.

Reviewed March 7, 2017

We usually stay at a Hampton also owned by Hilton. We paid more for this room. We usually receive a complimentary breakfast at the Hampton but this motel has a restaurant in it. If you eat breakfast you pay for it. It costs of $11.95 per person. The service staff was very attentive.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rachel S
Brian H, Sales Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2017

Dear Rachel S,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. An additional thank you for staying at our property. The Hilton Garden Inn is a little different that the Hampton brands you mentioned. We do not offer a complimentary breakfast with a room night but it does sound like to travel quite a bit. If you are a Hilton Honors member, there are benefits to the program like offering complimentary breakfast as a benefit option depending on your tier. Finally the Garden Inn Bed and Breakfast rate gives our guests the "One Stop Shopping" option at our properties.

We do hope you will try any of these options and you will give the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport another try on your next trip to Louisville.