“Thrilled Cattle Show MOM!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport
Ranked #13 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
GreenLeadersBronze level
South Bend, Indiana
“Thrilled Cattle Show MOM!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

We have stayed at just about every hotel around the Kentucky state Fair grounds. This is the very best hotel to stay when showing at the fairgrounds!The staff is amazing, helpful and polite. The restaurant was affordable and the best meal ever!Room was spacious clean and quiet!It even had a laundry room!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jaycee524, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
We appreciate the great review and thank you for taking the time to compete it. I love that you have checked out the other hotels around the Fairgrounds and think we are the best. I will be passing on the comments to our staff. We look forward to seeing you again next year.

Assistant General Manger

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

I fly out every Monday and stay here the night before for the convenience of the hotel to the airport. It's extremely convenient as it takes 3 minutes for the shuttle to get me there. The room is always clean and the bed is very comfy - great pillows, so the few hours I get to sleep are very restful! There are plenty of hotels to choose from, but I always stay here!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jaycee524, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
We appreciate the comments and love to hear that you prefer us over the surrounding hotels. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. If I can be of any assistance, let me know.
Pearl, Mississippi
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel before but during this visit I arrived after 11. When I walked in I was appalled at what I saw. The older white guy behind the desk was the creepiest guy I've ever seen. Not only that but he looked dirty. I walked in the front and straight out the side. I was not staying somewhere that I felt so uncomfortable because of the appearance of the staff. It looked like you all didn't have anyone to work the front desk and picked up a homeless guy so that you could leave. I called the next day and the person I talked to was very kind and she made sure I didn't get charged for the stay. I don't think I could stay there again knowing this person could be downstairs when I was sleeping. Appearance is very important when you work with the public and his was frightening!!!!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank crissygirl803
I want to apologize for the appearance of our staff. We will be dealing with this right away. I am very sorry that you were not able to get your room.
Brentwood, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

I picked this hotel because I thought 1-it was a Hilton and 2-the price for a Hilton property was fair. Lobby is great/checkin was great-room was very very average. Nothing special-iron didn't work; Coffee machine didn't work. The room-clean but just not worth the price.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

San Luis Obispo, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

This hotel is definitely the place to stay if you going to be at the convention center. Free shuttle for airport and convention center was a key for me. The service from the staff was above and beyond.

2 Thank Greg C
Jaycee524, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
We are located in the prime spot for the airport and the Expo center. The shuttle is one of the greatest features for the hotel. Some days it is in constant motion. It is available for use to Churchill Downs as well as to University of Louisville's campus. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you soon. Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel.

O'Fallon, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

Staff was very professional and helpful. Rooms were very nice and clean. I needed a phone charger because my bags hadn't arrived. The gentleman at the desk immediately offered his for my use until mine's arrived. Would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I love to hear when our staff goes above and beyond for our guests. We hope to see you again soon.

St. Petersburg, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

This was not the first time I had stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport. The location is within a few minutes of the airport and the shuttle runs 24 hours. I enjoyed a good meal at the restaurant and found lively conversation around the bar with other guests. Unfortunately I had to depart prior to breakfast, but as I passed it smelled heavenly and quite a few guests were already enjoying the great buffet. Lovely rooms and good staff make this a staple if I'm staying in the area.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for the great response. Hopefully the next time you are in house you can stay for our breakfast buffet. We also have an amazing morning chef who can cook your food just as you like it, from omelets to special pancakes. We hope to see you soon.