“Excellent Service”

GreenLeadersBronze level
O'Fallon, United States
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Staff was very professional and helpful. Rooms were very nice and clean. I needed a phone charger because my bags hadn't arrived. The gentleman at the desk immediately offered his for my use until mine's arrived. Would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jaycee524, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I love to hear when our staff goes above and beyond for our guests. We hope to see you again soon.

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed June 19, 2014

This was not the first time I had stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport. The location is within a few minutes of the airport and the shuttle runs 24 hours. I enjoyed a good meal at the restaurant and found lively conversation around the bar with other guests. Unfortunately I had to depart prior to breakfast, but as I passed it smelled heavenly and quite a few guests were already enjoying the great buffet. Lovely rooms and good staff make this a staple if I'm staying in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thanks for the great response. Hopefully the next time you are in house you can stay for our breakfast buffet. We also have an amazing morning chef who can cook your food just as you like it, from omelets to special pancakes. We hope to see you soon.

Durango, Colorado
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I stayed one night as my flight was leaving early. The shuttle staff were excellent and so polite. Front desk staff were very nice also and accommodating. My room was on the 4th floor and had a king bed. Keurig coffee maker exceeded my expectations. Nice Neutrogena shampoo and conditioner. Very quiet and I didn't hear any airport noise. I would stay here again for sure!

• Stayed June 2014
Jaycee524, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Thank you for the excellent review. I will be letting the front desk and the shuttle drivers know about your compliments and passing on the the rest of the comments in our staff meeting this week. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you soon.

Sincerely

Bowling Green, Kentucky
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We have traveled and stayed at dozens and dozens of hotels. The service that we received at the Hilton Garden Inn was outstanding. Dan and Adam at the front desk went above and beyond to make our stay incredibly comfortable. Kaneta and Janie in the dining room were such a great servers. The food was awesome; especially the french toast! The room was clean and well maintained. We will definitely be staying here again.

1 Thank Liz M
Jaycee524, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Thank you for the great comments about our staff. We love to hear when our guests are blown away by the staff service. I will be making sure the team members see their review. Thank you for taking the time to let us know and we will be seeing you soon.

Cary, North Carolina
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Basically, the worst soft water in any hotel I have ever stayed in, and the folks at the front desk really didn't seem to care. As a Diamond member of Hilton Honors I expected more that rude remarks ("well, where are you from?") and a lack of interest that I cut my 4-night stay to 1 night b/c of the issue. Was told the water in Louisville is soft (slimy) everywhere...well, not at the Marriott 4 miles away, nor at the other Hilton property I stayed at for the rest of my trip! To almost slip and fall in the shower numerous times, this hotel should be more concerned before someone slips and breaks their neck...then sues them!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank JCCinNC
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review and let us know of our shortcomings. I will be following up with front desk about how they address our guests issues. I want to apologize for the rude comments from our staff when they were presented with the problem. I will speak with our engineering department about the soft water and the safety issue in the shower. Again, I'm sorry for the staff comments.

Louisville, United States
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I am in charge of blocking rooms for a tournament we put on in our home town. The Hilton Garden Inn is a great hotel to work with and I know first hand, stay with! You can't go wrong choosing this property.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

1 Thank Mark M
We appreciate the comments and we are glad we can accommodate your needs. Thank you very much.

Peachtree City, Georgia
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

Very friendly staff and clean/efficient room. Streamlined check in and out which is appreciated. Comfortable bed and room was convenient for conducting business. Wireless access took awhile to complete and could be more intuitive. Chose this location due to airport and customer premise. Very reliable and steady experience, which is welcome when on the road.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business