“Awsome place to stay make you feel like royalty.”

Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport
Ranked #11 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Vincennes, Indiana
“Awsome place to stay make you feel like royalty.”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We arrived at Hotel and was imediatly treated like royalty. We did make reservations so checking in was very fast and room was great no complaints.I would also like to recommend the restaurant down on main floor food was the best I believe I have ever tasted the Chief Marcus Collins came out to see if we enjoyed our meal .overall I would give them a 100%
rating.

Room Tip: we stayed in the front part 4th floor it was very quiet and nice.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at quite an array of HGIs. This is one of my favorites. The food quality is very good and the staff is always courteous and helpful. Just had a great Shrimp Cocktail and Salad. Jason was awesome! I need to eat gluten free and the waiter and chef were very accommodating. Daniel at the front desk was very professional and helpful. I had mistakenly made a reservation for another HGI and I just had to change back here - glad I did!

• Stayed April 2013
Madison, Tennessee
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Great stay at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport. Check in was fast, beautiful lobby area. All staff was very friendly. Nice pool, although small, and hot tub.
Rooms were clean and beds were very comfortable. We had breakfast in the restaurant. I would have liked a little better selection, but it was O.K. Plenty restaurants close to hotel.
We will definately stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Overland Park, United States
Reviewed April 24, 2013

This was one of the better hotels I've stayed at. It was very clean and very well decorated. The staff at the front desk and the bartender were extremely friendly and willing to help. When there was a problem with the shuttle they were quick to make accommodations to get me to the airport. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I would also like to say that Sean Kroger was the most helpful, friendly help that I have ever seen. He did not hesitate to do anything that we asked and he went over and above his duties. Matt also helped one evening and he was also great!
These employees should be recognized in some way for their excellent work ethics!
The whole experience at this hotel was over the top! My sorority, Delta Tau from Louisville, as well as several other chapters from all over the state were here for our State Convention and everyone was made to feel comfortable and important! Thank you

• Stayed April 2013
Spottsville, KY
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Sean Kroger of the meeting area staff was simply outstanding with our needs for our State convention this past weekend 4/19/2013-4/21/2013. He was always willing to "fetch" or "find" anything we needed to put our convention on smoothly. We had some trouble with banquet rooms and availability that normally would have upset me, but he made the moving our convention stuff almost effortlessly. I would highly recommend any group wishing to hold a convention in Louisville to look up the Hilton Garden Inns by the airport for your needs. Specifically ask for Sean, to be your aid. He will surpass your expectations. On another note, the Hotel staff was excellent and especially Jorge who cleaned my room and helped me get my jacuzzi working when it didn't the first night. That also made our stay that much more enjoyable.
Very nice hotel and staff.

Room Tip: Stay on top floors and watch the UPS planes land at night...pretty cool.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Was in Louisville for the JVA World Challenge! Excellent check in, excellent and helpful front desk, excellent room and bed and CLEAN (a top priority to me!) The shuttle service was busy all weekend taking guest and players to the tournament. . .always friendly! Excellent choice!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family