“Best Mexican Restaurant in Louisville”

Guaca Mole Cucina Mexicana
Ranked #48 of 1,767 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kentucky
“Best Mexican Restaurant in Louisville”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Love. Love. I have been about 10+ times and it's always good. Best nachos, very good fish tacos, carnitas, chicken tinga tacos. The guacamole is very good but a bit pricey for what it is (the nachos are a better deal). Not a traditional "chips in salsa/ fajitas" Mexican restaurant, if this is what you want don't go here. If you want an excellent Mexican meal, that is not like anything in town you won't be disappointed.

• Visited July 2014

Louisville, Kentucky
“Clever creations with a FRESH spin on classic Mexican dishes!”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Went here for the first time tonight with a bit of apprehension "my mistake" the reason for this is because I am up to my ears with so called AUTHENTIC Mexican cuisine. I found this eatery to be anything but your typical Mexican restaurant. In fact it is incredibly delicious and each of our dishes were varied and very fresh. I will say I took our servers recommendations on our appetiser (smoked fish tacos) they were amazing and after carefully scrutinizing the menu I then allowed him to choose my main course. One word sums up our meals WOW!

So in short just go and get some true south of the border cuisine and listen to your server, ours was extremely knowlegable and spot on with the selections!

• Visited July 2014
wind lake wi
“friendly service”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Food was good but overpriced for a Mexican restaurant. Our waitress was excellent and went out of her way to please us. Sangria was superb.

Visited June 2014
Louisville, Kentucky
“Great Mexican Food, Meat Not Required!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Let me start by saying that I love meat and consider it a necessity for all meals. On my last visit to Guacamole, I tried their veggie tacos with the pork soup. Holy cow! They were absolutely amazing! Loaded with sautéed veggies, beans, and jalapeño sauce that has some nice kick, you won't go missing the meat. The soup was excellent as well.

We have eaten here many times and never had a bad meal, but the veg tacos are a mist have. Please try them and definitely eat here.

• Visited June 2014
chicago, illinois
“Good food!”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Had a quick meal at the bar..friendly staff and I thoroughly enjoyed my quick meal. Would definitely go again when I am here for business travel.

Visited June 2014