“NOT FUN!!”

Louisville, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“NOT FUN!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

Went to this track not sure how long it has been in business but the reviews were only dated to June and this is October. It is not that big of a track and they dress you as if you are in a Nascar race with neck brace, head sock and helmet. We have ridden go karts all over the east coast and there are many more tracks that are much more fun and not as expensive as this one. For the over 16 age carts it costs for just my husband and daughter 42.00 and only takes just a few minutes to finish race. Wasnt even close to being worth this much money. As they raced someone waving the blue flag is to tell you to move to right well they wave it the entire time and get nasty if you dont stay all the way to the wall. Well if 5 people are racing into a curve how are 5 susposed to get over next to the wall? Save your money this is a rip off. Wasnt alot of people in there and it was a dreary saturday afternoon so maybe everyone figured this out this is not the place to go before we did. Definately will not be back.

Visited October 2012
36 Thank Karen M

Louisville, Kentucky
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Good times”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Really enjoyed my visit. The staff is friendly and always willing to help you try to get faster. The karts are very fast and make for an excellent time.

Visited October 2012
5 Thank Mike A
Alberta
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great staff and ALOT of FUN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

The staff was very friendly and genuinely seemed to want to make sure I had a good time. I have been at other tracks where it seemed like they couldn't care less if I was there or not. I have raced indoor karts a couple times before in other states but they were the electric karts. I was a little hesitant when I saw these were gas powered karts, I figured they would be much slower and the exhaust would be pretty bad inside the building but I was wrong! These karts really go! These are not your typical gas powered kart where you can run the whole track with the gas peddle floored. They pick up speed pretty good and you definately need to use the brakes. I don't even remember if I smelled any exhaust fumes while I was racing so the ventilation must have been good. I would recommend this for teens and up. The pricing is on par with most quality indoor tracks.

Visited September 2012
4 Thank mikenbec
Versailles, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“More fun than you'll expect!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

This place was a lot of fun. I didn't expect it to be as fun as it was once I saw the track, but they definitely allow you to drive your money's worth and the track is really fun once you're out on it. It can add up to be pricey if you ride 3-4 times, so plan accordingly!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Dan R
La Grange, Kentucky
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“so awsome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

This is a very high speed indoor cart race. Lots of laps for the price. Pretty awsome racing! Well worth the price

Visited July 2012