“Bourbon Balls!”
Review of Cake Flour

Cake Flour
Ranked #18 of 47 Dessert in Louisville
Description: We provide delicious goods of the highest quality, made from natural ingredients and prepared with care from scratch. Cake Flour offers the finest pastries and custom cakes. We serve breakfast and lunch, and offer catering options.
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I have to say their bourbon balls are amazing. You will not be sorry if you stop by just to get one of these!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I stopped in here on my way out of town to grab breakfast for the road. I was staying downtown and this was nearby with good reviews. I got a chocolate chip scone & schmuffin. Both were good & definitely beat hotel food. I had wanted to try a quiche, but didn't like the options that day. I like the idea of varying the menu, but it didn't work out for my visit. It wasn't too pricy & the service was quick as there were no other customers at about 7:15am that day. I thought the lady at the counter could've been a little more friendly/helpful, but overall I was glad I stopped.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My mom got me a flourless chocolate cake from Cake Flour for my 40th birthday. While the cake was quite expensive, I have to say, it was the BEST cake I have ever tasted in my entire life. If you are looking for a delicious dessert and are not afraid to spend some money, I highly recommend Cake Flour!

Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

Cake Flour has my ultimate favorite chocolate of all times- the bourbon ladybug. I ask for that instead of a birthday cake. One is plenty, not too sweet, not too much bourbon. Perfection!

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised to find this unique spot located a bit out of the way from all the hub-bub in the city. There are no indoor seats but are some outside for good weather. The pastries are incredible. We sampled several including their famous and incredible flourless chocolate came and their bourbon torte. We ended up taking more home. All ingredients are fresh and healthy. Go there, you'll love it.