“A must do in Louisville”

The Louisville Quest!
Ranked #4 of 39 Fun & Games in Louisville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Louisville Quest! is a sight-seeing tour, scavenger hunt and race, all rolled into one. Teams will compete to answer challenge questions, solve puzzles and race from location to location in the least amount of time… all for fun and discovering Louisville! Once you glimpse the sights, museums, shops and restaurants and that Louisville has to offer, you will want to see more. There are 4 Quests offered, 2 in downtown Louisville, 1 in Nulu and 1 in the Highlands.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Whether you've lived in Louisville your entire life, or you're just visiting for a weekend, you have to check out the Louisville quest. It's a fun and competitive way to explore downtown. You get to explore famous buildings and local attractions throughout the city, all while competing in an "amazing race" like experience. This is a must do! Go Big Flavor!!

1  Thank Markowib

Reviewed September 7, 2013

What a fun way to explore Louisville, whether you live in Kentucky or are just visiting! Louisville Quest is a great way to spend time with family, friends or colleagues; I highly recommend it!

3  Thank Sarah F
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I've done a lot of corporate "teambuilding", and I found the Louisville Quest to be a unique experience that I'd recommend for co-workers or personal friends. It's puzzle solving in a group setting that provides a walking tour, history, teambuilding, and a lot of fun.

Of course my competitive side came out too, so winning makes this review a lot easier to write.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Chuck H
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We had teams of an 11 year old and his dad, two teenagers, and myself and grandma. We all had way too much fun solving the puzzles and wandering around downtown Louisville in the process. We laughed at our mistakes, even though my husband and youngest son earned the honor of getting the highest time ever! I can't recommend this enough!

1  Thank Lisa T
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We loved the Louisville Quest! Such a fun family experience and a great way to see the city. We still find ourselves talking about things that happened during the game and we laugh constantly about our mistakes and adventures. Highly recommend it for everyone! Looking forward to another trip there someday and another Louisville Quest experience!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction