“New Adventure!!”

The Louisville Quest!
Ranked #5 of 39 Fun & Games in Louisville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Louisville Quest! is a sight-seeing tour, scavenger hunt and race, all rolled into one. Teams compete to answer challenge questions, solve puzzles and race from location to location in the least amount of time… all for fun and discovering Louisville! Once you glimpse the sights, museums, shops and restaurants and that Louisville has to offer, you will want to see more. Several Louisville Quest routes are available, allowing you to explore different areas of the city. Our newest adventure is the Mad Dash, offered in cooperation with Boston's Cashunt!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed March 27, 2013

This is my second time competing in The Louisville Quest! The New Adventure was challenging and tons of fun:) Great for natives and visitors to see what is happening downtown:)

1  Thank Kathleen E

Reviewed March 16, 2013

My TEAM and I searched Downtown Louisville around FOURTH STREET LIVE for clues and solved some challenging puzzles, then did the physical challenge to come in FIRST... It really took a TEAM effort, our team name is the "No Clues" because in the begining we had not received the first clue yet. Fun for all ages, and I got to see and visit places I haven't been to before and I live in Louisville.

2  Thank Mike H
Reviewed March 12, 2013

This was a fun activity for the whole family. We had lots of fun solving puzzles and learning more about the interesting places in downtown Lou. Even though we are Lou. natives there was still a lot to see and do that was new to us.
Ann

Reviewed October 8, 2012

My 3 friends & I all live in Louisville, & we had a fabulous time on the Louisville Quest! We're all fit people, so we got a little competitive & sprinted to all the different locations, which helped us lead the 1st place finish!
The people who took their time all finished with a smile as well. The ladies who ran the quest were helpful & fun, & the free drink & pizza provided a nice ending!
Not cheap, but I think totally worth it!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

This was a great way to tour the city and learn a little history. I went with a group of friends and we all had a blast! The puzzles were challenging but fun! When they have a new route we will be back!

1  Thank Jeremy R
mhenry59, Owner at The Louisville Quest!, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

We enjoyed all the teams on Saturday. Everyone did a great job, and we look forward to seeing you on a future route!