“So much fun even in 100+ degree weather!”

The Louisville Quest!
Ranked #5 of 39 Fun & Games in Louisville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Louisville Quest! is a sight-seeing tour, scavenger hunt and race, all rolled into one. Teams compete to answer challenge questions, solve puzzles and race from location to location in the least amount of time… all for fun and discovering Louisville! Once you glimpse the sights, museums, shops and restaurants and that Louisville has to offer, you will want to see more. Several Louisville Quest routes are available, allowing you to explore different areas of the city. Our newest adventure is the Mad Dash, offered in cooperation with Boston's Cashunt!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Just the right mix of trivia and challenge! We had a blast figuring out the clues and visiting places we've only walked by before! Great way to learn about the city and the different attractions it offers. Will definitely do it again!

mhenry59, Owner at The Louisville Quest!, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Thanks for the review. We will try to keep all our past participants updated when we add future routes, and will be happy to see you again!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

The Louisville Quest is a great way to learn about Louisville! My 79 yr.old mother and I had a great time showing a Hoosier the history of our beloved city! What a fun way to explore Louisville!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I went on the quest with a group of my friends and we had so much fun! We learned so much about the city of Louisville while participating in some friendly competition. You should check it out because it is really a fun tim.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

As a team of 2 my 18 year old grandson and I competed with other pairs and learned so much history about our GREAT city of Louisville's early beginnings. It was a most rewarding experience and I highly recommend THE LOUISVILLE QUEST!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Loved going on the quest! I went with my dad, grandma and a friend and we all had fun. It was a great way to get to know more about the city that we lived in and I would totally go back and try again.