“Fun!”

Bridgeton, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun!”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

My sister went 6/29 for what turned out to be "date nite". We did have fun though. The theme was the twin spires at Chuchill Downs. It was about 3 hrs. long and everyone there had a great time. And you get to leave with a finished painting:) Can't wait to go again!

Visited June 2012
2 Thank amfloyd64

Dallas, Texas
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Creative juices flowing and a sip of wine”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Went on a Tuesday night with a group of six of us and it was 1/2 off bottles of wine. Very organized and set up was perfect. We each had 4 brushes and went to get our own paint swatches on pallets of paper. The instructor was good, friendly and assisted hands on around the class. There was one other assistant that walked around. I think with such a large group they could have had one other. There was a huge group about 60 in the class. there was a side table with cookies, mini eclairs, cheeses & crackers along with grapes. I plan on going again when I visit. There also are drawings for previous paintings from instructors on the walls. I won and picked a beautiful sunflower painting for my favorite nieces new home.
For all levels of painters.

Visited March 2012