La Quinta Inn & Suites Louisville Airport & Expo
Ranked #13 of 98 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed August 26, 2010

The service was amazing, especially the cleaning staff and the breakfast staff. We are from Michigan and could not believe the level of hospitality. Vicki (breakfast staff) was the favorite of our group. She treated all our family like her family. We would highly recommend this hotel to everyone. Great place to stay when away from home.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
1aes, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Louisville Airport & Expo, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2010

Thank you for the thoughtful review posted after your visit to our "Award Winning" Airport & Expo LaQuinta Inn & Suites. Cleanliness and friendliness is the code we live by, our Housekeeping and Breakfast-Bar Staffs certainly convey that every day, and we thank them for that enthusiasm. It is gratifying to know that our family made your's feel so at home, away from home. Please visit again soon.

Reviewed August 23, 2010

Being a pet owner, it's hard to accomodate your pets when you take a trip out-of-town. Most kennels run in the range of a normal hotel room, so you try & find friends or family to watch your pets to save some money. But there are times when you have to take your pets with you and when that happens, I look no where else other than La Quinta. Every La Quinta I've stayed at (but one) allows you to keep your pets for free as long as they aren't problematic and lucky for me, my dogs are well behaved.

I made a reservation to the LQ in Louisville because my cousin's wedding was that weekend. I made the reservation online and got a really good rate despite the price was a little more than the other LQs I've stayed at. Regardless, my pets were staying for free and I'd easily pay the difference compared to a kennel. With my reservation, I requested the ground floor (so that I could easily let my pets in & out to go potty).

Upon arrival, my room was ready and all I had to do was sign a simple pet waiver claiming I'd pay for any damages my pet make during my stay. I was given the room at the farthest end (close to the side of the building) and was very pleased because it made it easier for me to let my dogs out and I was tucked in the far side of the building so that my dogs wouldn't disturb anyone.

The room was a little musty, but that smell went away once I adjusted the thermostat and let the AC run for a few hours. The room was very spacious & well furnished with nice tile floors near the entryway. I couldn't have asked for better. What was also nice is that checkout was at noon, so I got to sleep in a few hours later than usual.

Overall, I would recommend this La Quinta as a great hotel to stay at if you're in the Louisville area. If you're a pet owner, then I definitely recommend this hotel even more over any other hotel chain.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1aes, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Louisville Airport & Expo, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2010

I would like to thank you, and your well behaved K9s, for choosing our "Award Winning" Airport & Expo LaQuinta Inn & Suites Hotel for your stay in Louisville, Kentucky. LaQuinta's "Pet Friendly" policy brings many people through our front door that otherwise may never have had the opportunity to see why we are rated #3 of all the hotels in the city by TripAdvisor. We appreciate the time you spent in posting your gracious review.

Reviewed August 15, 2010

The service at the La Quinta Louisville was wonderful. All the staff went above and beyond, were very knowledgable, helpful, and friendly. The woman who ran the breakfast bar was especially lovely and remembered what we were doing each day and asked about it the next day. The rooms were also lovely, very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
1aes, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Louisville Airport & Expo, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2010

Thank you for being so complimentary of our "Award Winning" Airport & Expo LaQuinta Inn & Suites Hotel staff. They truely are the reason we have been ranked in the Top Ten hotels in Louisville, both in the business and liesure segments of the marketplace. "Sunshine", as she has come to be known, makes it her business to speak with every guest that enjoys our expanded continental breakfast, and knows most by name after day one. We feel that our staff is our greatest asset, thanks for noticing.

Reviewed August 13, 2010

Had the pleasure of attending Street-rod Nationals , Paul and staff very flexible , helpfull , appreciated our business , no problems , no issues , we'l be looking forward to another stay there . Jim Prowse , London Ontario Canada ....

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends

Thank you for choosing our "Award Winning" Airport & Expo LaQuinta Inn & Suites Hotel for your rooming needs while at the 41st Annual Street Rod Nationals. This is one of our favorite events each year, being "gearheads" at heart we have a pretty good idea what the travelling "Rodders" needs are. I appreciate the time you took posting your comments, and we look forward to your return next year, along with many of our "hotrodhotline" friends and members.

Reviewed August 10, 2010

We visited the hotel for my sons Family Weekend at Fort Know. We brought our two dogs for him to see. The hotel was very clean and didn't smell of animals. The front desk was always very helpful whenever we had a question. We would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1aes, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Louisville Airport & Expo, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2010

Thank you for posting your comments on our "Award Winning" Airport & Expo LaQuinta Inn & Suites Hotel. We are glad that your pets were able to join in the "Family Weekend" at Ft. Knox. It always makes us feel like we're doing something right when guests like yourselves say "we would reccommend this hotel to a friend", thanks again.

Reviewed July 26, 2010

staff was very friendly and helpful when we needed directions. rooms very clean

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
1aes, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Louisville Airport & Expo, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2010

You hit the nail directly on the head ! Our "Award Winning" Airport & Expo LaQuinta Inn & Suites will soon be celebrating our 8th. anniversary. Since day one the owner of this property has had two main criteria, "cleanliness and friendliness" and he has always said, "if we take care of those two things, our LaQuinta will take care of itself". He must be correct, that may be why we are ranked in the Top Ten hotels in Louisville, KY. It is wonderful that you would recommend us to your friends, please do, thank you very much.

Reviewed July 20, 2010

I had a great time staying here for a weekend. The desk staff were very helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean and nicely furnished. I had no problems connecting to the internet and the pool was nice. It also had a nice free self-service breakfast in the mornings with plenty of choices for a picky eater.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
1aes, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Louisville Airport & Expo, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2010

Well, it seems you have covered all the bases in your posting, thanks for being so inclusive. These are some of the reasons "Trip Advisor" ranks our "Award Winning" Airport & Expo LaQuinta Inn & Suites Hotel in the Top Ten hotels in Louisville, KY. As for our complimentary self-serve breakfast, the owner's wife is directly involved with food options as well as the presentation, she does a great job. Thanks again, and we hope you return soon.