We stayed here one night for Thunder Over Louisville and were quite impressed. Despite being EXTREMELY busy, the staff was able to honor our request for a room with a view of the airport, and even called after we checked in to make sure everything was to our satisfaction.
The rooms here are quite large (four of us were able to stay and not get in each other's way) and feature all the standard amenities plus a refrigerator, microwave, kitchenette with dishes (no stove) and a curved shower rod. Our room was very clean, everything worked, breakfast was above average, and the room came stocked with lots of extra coffee packets for the coffee maker. Despite being right across the street from the airport, there is hardly any airport noise.
The LaQuinta is in a great location, but make sure you remember how you got there because getting back onto the correct interstate can be tricky. Our only gripes were a wake-up call that we didn't order, and the bathroom light which is on the same switch as the hallway light; so if you wake up in the middle of the night and want light in the bathroom, everyone else in the room gets light too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three story hotel with interior corridors, fitness center, free wired and wireless high-speed Internet; adjacent to SDF. Good Central location to all interstates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Louisville Airport & Expo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airport And Expo La Quinta Inn & Suites
- Airport & Expo La Quinta Hotel Louisville
- La Quinta Airport Expo
- La Quinta Louisville
- Louisville La Quinta