La Quinta Inn & Suites Louisville Airport & Expo
Ranked #14 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
Chicago, Illinois
“Family Visit”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I had a one night stay at LaQuinta while visiting my son at Univ of Louisville. My hotel selection was based upon Trip Advisor's reviews and recommendations (#4 out of 96 hotels in Louisville). The hotel was nice and clean, the atmosphere was pleasant, and the staff was friendly. The room was spacious, and I liked the setup, especially with the refrigerator, microwave, and wet bar area. The bathroom area was a little snug, but given the cleanliness and location (very convenient), as well as the price, definitely worth the stay. I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank KRay108

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Lenexa, Kansas
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We recently stayed here, room was very clean, very comfortable bed and nice breakfast. Definately would stay again. Close to the expo center and Churchill Downs. Restaurants were somewhat close and at times the street was a little busy, but all in all nice friendly place to stay.

1 Thank hensonc
Spring Hill, Florida
Reviewed September 13, 2013

My 84 yo mother went to Louisville for the National Quartet Convention on 9/11/2013. I was concerned about her safety and welfare. I spoke with the hotel General Manager: Terri.. this lady took charge and has made my mom's trip very pleasurable and for me I felt she was part of my family keeping eyes on my mother. Terri and your staff.. Thank you.. good job.
Stan Pungratz

Room Tip: This is how you want to be treated.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Gilbert, Arizona
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We needed a hotel near the airport for a quick trip to Louisville. We ate breakfast the first morning and it was great. My husband enjoyed making his own waffles and I liked the yogurt and fresh fruit. In the late afternoon cookies right out of the oven were placed on the counter with the coffee and tea display. The room was clean, beds comfortable, and overall acceptable for our needs. It just wasn't anything special.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This place has a great location. It is less than 5-10 min from the city, right next door to a bar and pizza place, and close to convenience stores and restaurants on the same street. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way for to make our stay enjoyable. Although the food on for the continental breakfast was nothing to brag about, the staff was friendly and kept it stocked well. I enjoyed my stay and did not want to leave. If I come back in the area, I would choose this la Quinta over anywhere else around based on value and location alone.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Columbia, Kentucky
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Stay here every year on business trip to Louisville. Nice rooms, clean, great staff. Rooms are spacious and well maintained. Close to state fairgrounds. Free internet and breakfast. My staff and I have stayed here for several years and have always have positive experiences.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Tomball, Texas
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This hotel, and especially the staff, exceeded ALL of my expectations. The room was extremely clean, well maintained, and house keeping kept it that way for our entire 5 day stay. The room was spacious well equipped and the beds were just right. Every single member of the staff greeted us with a warm sincere smile and were readily available to help even with things not related to the hotel itself.

The free breakfast offering was one of the most well stocked and most diverse that I have experienced. The hotel staff kept things stocked and even came to the table to ask if we needed anything else. On most days the stated hours of operation seemed to extend to a time when no one else wanted breakfast.

We were in Louisville on a bucket list trip to the Street Rod Nationals. As a part of the hotel's thanks to their customer's they set up tables in back of the hotel and fed us catered barbeque with all of the trimmings on the house. The hotel staff even provided us chairs to set up out front to watch the rods go by in the evening.

You owe it to yourself to put this hotel and fine staff on the top of your list for your stay in Louisville. Based on our experience, we won't stay anywhere else in Louisville regardless of price.

Thanks