“Lovely Room and amenities”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Louisville Airport & Expo
Ranked #14 of 102 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We've stayed here several times because we travel with our cat. Our double queen room was beautiful. There was a separate vanity outside of the toilet/shower area, and that's a plus. The furniture in the room was very attractive, and there was a wet bar also. The price was a little steep compared with other La Quintas, but that might be because of its proximity to the Airport and the Exposition Center. Fresh cookies were put out for guests in the afternoon and evening, a very nice touch. One big drawback is that there are only two places close by to eat.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel practically since it opened, along with friends of our from out of state and out of the USA when in town for pleasure/business. Everyone is friendly, check-in/out is easy, questions are answered and we have never had a problem.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
2  Thank P7460TNkathys
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I would have liked a softer pillow and the bed wasn't as comfortable as the La Quinta I had stayed in the previous week, BUT the experience was a great one again! They people there can't do enough for you and make each and every one feel special! Jewel (in the breakfast area in the morning) was wonderful to everyone she talked to. Another positive experience at this hotel....

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank elmochamp
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I love La Quinta.. I think it's a great place. I didn't have a great experience but I was not one to write snarky remarks back to management. Instead I got this pleasant email from their management that I would want EVERY CUSTOMER, LA QUINTA STAFF TO READ... awful customer service. I thought I was entitled to my opinion apparently NOT.

Dear_____________:

Congratulations, you are the only one that has ever scored us even close to this low since I opened my hotel 10 years ago. FYI the 25 previous reviews and the 5 after yours all were no less than 9's and mostly 10's...yours was a 1. We also are ranked the #2 hotel out of 96 hotels in Louisville.

I could address the myriad of complaints that you have---but I know that would be futile. Instead, I invite you try us again and your room will be free of charge to you.

Hopefully if you will stay with us again, you will experience the true customer service that we provide to all of our guests.

We sincerely hope you will give us a second chance.

G H
Owner
La Quinta Louisville - Airport & Expo

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
9  Thank ALeigh2512
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This was my third stay at this La Quinta near the airport and Expo Center. I spent three nights there. This is a very well maintained property and is much better than some of the older La Quinta properties than you may find. The room was very large and clean. The staff are friendly and knowledgable. The hotel has a computer desk and free wi-fi. I had a minor issue with the rate that I was supposed to get but the manager immediately fixed the problem. If you are going to an event at the Expo Center, this hotel is an excellent choice if you want to avoid the congestion of the hotels on the Expo property. As in all hotels, the rates vary, especailly with some of the large events at the Expo, so its definitely best to make a reservation to lock in your rate before you check in as the hotels in this area can get rather pricey.

Room Tip: AS the hotel is adjacent to the airport, there will be noise from the take-offs and landings. To dro...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
A La Quinta traveler
Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
Reviewed March 12, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Very pleasant staff, clean rooms and overall great atmosphere. The only negative was being too close to the freeway but for the location it was great. The continental breakfast was adequate and the business center was fine too. I really like the fact that it is 100% smoke-free. It really lends to the clean feel of the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business