La Quinta Inn & Suites Louisville Airport & Expo
Ranked #13 of 94 Hotels in Louisville
Birch Run, Michigan
“No Worries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Very nice, without any worries, concerns or hassles. Thank you for making it a relaxing stay. My Wife an I were here on business and we appreciate not having the hassles of long check in or out lines. The hotel was very busy yet very efficient. We would recommend staying here if your schedule is hectic, simply because the hotel staff makes their part easy and hassle free

Thank you!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Mike S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Plano, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Great LaQuinta, clean, quiet (for an airport location), our dogs had a nice time, friendly staff especially at the front desk. Not your average LaQuinta. Louisville is a nice city, first time to spend some time there. Lots of old and new!

Room Tip: If you have dogs or pets, near the stair, easy access to dog-walk area and back parking lot.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank DailyCoog
Tampa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I've used La Quinta for the last 15 years because when I travel over the holidays I travel with my pets. I've found La Quinta to always have clean and hospitable accomadations. I have to say, on this last trip up North over the holiday, I traveled with my pets and was very disappointed. Based on our route we stayed at La Quinta. However, this was the first time my mother and I didn't take our shoes off. When we walked in, the smell of urine was very heavy.The carpet and bathroom tile looked dirty. It was late and I was exhausted from driving from Tampa so we went to sleep then 6 hours later headed out. I understand that pet rooms are set aside and there are only so many, but this room was not cheap. When you pay $100 for 6 hours, I would expect it to be clean. I will not stay at this hotel again. In fact I've noticed the pet rooms are declining in cleanliness. THAT is something I will not tolerate. Make the pet rooms all tile or faux wood so you can clean them easier but don't stick paying customers into something that is not Clean and potentially unhealthy. Very disappointed.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank SVicki
La Quinta A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Louisville Airport & Expo, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
I am extremely shocked by your comment.

I have been at this property for 7 years and have been in Management for 5 of those years. We have always received nothing but wonderful comments about the cleanliness of our rooms and have most definitely never had anyone rate us as poorly as you have.

We take great pride in our property and the satisfaction of our guests. We always welcome any issues or problems with our hotel to be brought immediately to our attention so that we can correct the issue immediately and be certain our guests are 100% satisfied.

I think you can see by all of our reviews that cleanliness with our property is a non issue and we are very proud to say we received the highest score in our city out of 96 hotels on our Health Department Inspection for the past 2 years.

I would like to invite you back to stay with us again and give us another try.

Here For You,

Terri Smith
East Bridgewater, Massachusetts, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I stayed there to do a trade show, and received a special price. The hotel exceded my expectations for value recieved. very clean and friendly,
rooms were clean and well maintained, can find nothing bad to say!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Tampa, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Service with a smile! Great rooms for families at a good price. The rooms were clean and well appointed. The suite had plenty of room for our family of five. The bathroom was more than adequate with a split toilet/sink area.

Bed was comfortable with nice linens. The distance from the expressway was convenient. Breakfast was very good. Fresh donuts, waffles, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, biscuits and gravy...all were good. Cereal was also available.

• Stayed December 2012
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

We just stayed at this hotel twice in three weeks. The staff is always very helpful; the rooms large and clean. But we particularly love how dog friendly the hotel is. Great dog run in the back; lets pet owners have the rooms nearest the stairs. Always a good value.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Evansville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

A great place to stay! Overall La Quinta is very clean. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast bar is great, was kept well stocked and clean during breakfast time. The gal taking care of it during my stay was so friendly and helpful. They should let her have a tip jar, that is how nice she was!
Dog area out back with bags and trash to clean up after dogs. Concrete table and benches so you can relax while your dog has a little free time.
Beds are on the firm side, but I still slept well.
Chocolate Chip cookies waiting for us in the evening when we came back from our business day.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business