Embassy Suites by Hilton Louisville East
  • Room Service
$199
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Red Roof Inn Louisville East(Louisville)(Great Value!)
$62
$79
$68
Travelocity
1,302 results
All reviewsevening receptioncooked to order breakfastgreat hotelmanagers receptionthe sofa bedcomplimentary breakfastpool and hot tubbreakfast was excellentbreakfast staffbeautiful lobbyexcellent staywould highly recommend this hoteldefinitely stay here againthe breakfast areabusiness tripbeds were comfortablemonty
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We got a suite with one king bed and a pullout sofa. The arrangement was perfect for our family of 4. My husband and I were able to have our own space and the kids had theirs. 2 TV's, refrigerator, microwave and sink were all helpful. The free breakfast in the mornings were among the best we've had. Not just a buffet but made to order omelets, waffles and then anything you could want on the buffet. The location worked out fine for the activities we did - Mega Cavern was not far and downtown was an easy drive. We chose this hotel for the pool, knowing that all of the hotels with pools downtown left a lot to be desired. The pool and hot tub were great for the kids. The lobby was wonderful! The staff was very friendly and always smiling and ready to help. My 9 year old's favorite amenity was the elevators!

Room Tip: We were on the 6th floor with a great view of the lake and saw fireworks everywhere since we stayed on 4th of July weekend!
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I was staying overnight with my adult daughter before leaving her there for an internship. We wanted to feel spoiled, and have some time together. The suite was lovely, pristine, of course, and we happily spent time watching a movie. The atrium is gorgeous, but the open plan also means noise, and with many families staying, it did get loud some times. The breakfast was good, but here is where I was disappointed. At 8:30, the buffet section was out of many of the hot foods, and the line for the custom orders was easily 20 minutes long. Our needs are simple, so we made do with the cereal and fruits (though the fruit salad at that point was only green melon!). I expected that there would have been sufficient foods for this busy day to last through the breakfast period. I would certainly stay again, though.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel many times on business trips to Louisville. The staff is very nice and the rooms are clean. Great for business trips. The hotel is not near downtown if you want to stay in the downtown area.
A very typical Embassy Suite hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I stayed last night at this Embassy Suites and I've looked back at the stay and decided just now on my title for this review. From the easy check in to the check out, everything went smoothly as the staff and hotel could have made it for myself and my family this weekend. I usually go into great detail on my reviews, but, I can't say enough good things about the place. I decided to stay here because I wanted our stay in Louisville while visiting our younger son at a scholars program to be more of an "experience" this time rather than just an overnight stay. Everything was immaculate in the hotel from the lobby to the room. I could nitpick and say something about the small stains on the carpet in our room. That was the ONLY thing that I saw all weekend. I wouldn't mind if the hotel changed from double beds to queen beds for a little extra room for sleeping, but, the beds were comfortable enough. My wife, son and I went down to the atrium during the night to sit and play cards in the large open area and were given complimentary chex mix by the kitchen staff while we played. A bar area worker came by and offered to bring us a fountain drink. I was very impressed and appreciative of the extra effort. I'm not used to such service...that is for sure. The next morning, the breakfast guys were all over their work at the omelette area and the breakfast crew kept things cleaned up well. Breakfast tasted great! I had requested a late 2pm checkout the next day and was actually a few minutes late on getting through and out by that time because our son got tied up at a local barber shop. I was assured by Joe at the front desk that all was OK and for us not to hurry because, even though we would be a few minutes late, there would be no extra charge. This was also an extra mile in service that was much appreciated. I know that the housekeeping staff needs the time to get the room ready for the next night and I left them a tip for the clean room and in apology for leaving so late. I wish the Embassy Suites was a little closer to the airport than it is because we do stay in Louisville around U of L and the Fairgrounds several times a year. If it was a little more convenient in that way, it would be the ONLY place we would stay while in Louisville. This place, while not being as big and decorated as ornately as the Embassy Suites in Syracuse, New York, had just as good if not better service and cleanliness as it's sister hotel up north. That Embassy Suites stay was our first and set the gold standard for my family in hotel stays. This place is a great place to stay as well due to what I mentioned above and wasn't far off that mark. Thanks to the staff and managers there in Louisvlle.

Room Tip: I requested a room away from the elevator per some tips I saw on here. Our room was opposite the elevator, but, away from the ice machine. It was great, clean and quiet.
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Embassy Suites, Louisville, KY surpassed our expectations. We had looked online at reviews and photos and still were pleasantly surprised. Every employee we came in contact with acted in a professional, friendly manner. The room was quiet, even though the hotel was busy, clean, equipped with fridge and microwave, sink. Love how open the hotel feels with the design of lobby and rooms. The kids loved the glass elevators up to the room and enjoyed the pool and whirlpool. The breakfast is marvelous with many choices for the whole family. Seems a little thing but the fact that you use ceramic plates, glasses and cups, real cutlery is a plus. There is no plastic or styrofoam in the breakfast area. The grounds are lovely with walking trails right by the hotel. The whole area is newly constructed and many new businesses close to the hotel. We loved this hotel and will certainly stay here if we are ever in the Louisville area.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels