“Excellent Serivces” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Louisville

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Embassy Suites by Hilton Louisville
Ranked #5 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Kettering, Ohio, United States
“Excellent Serivces”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

I recently stay at this hotel. The Customer service was outstanding. Ms. Martha was exceptional during our stay. She made the happy hour extra enjoyable for me by suppling my 2 year old daughter with pictures to color.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Verl W, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Louisville, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for the review of your stay! I am glad it was enjoyable and I will certainly pass on your comments to Martha.
My apologies regarding the inconvenience encountered at check-in with your room smelling smokey. We are soon getting all or our room renovated, when that happens we will become a 100% smoke free facility.
Also, I will speak with the executive housekeeper. When servicing a room, the blinds in the window should be left as the guest left them when leaving the room. I will make sure the staff understands that.
Again, thank you for your comments- feedback such as yours is invaluable to us. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.
Verl Wilder, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
bergen county, NJ
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

I was there for a work trip for a full week of training, and at the end of the day it was Martha at the bar area that helped melt away the stress of the training program and the dullness of sitting in class all day.
When we checked in my room smelled a little like smoke, and I got relocated. I also didn't LOVE that the blinds to the hallway were opened every day during cleaning - i might be paranoid but i don't like people being able to look into my room and see my space.
other than that it was a fine hotel.

Columbus, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

We took an overnight shopping to Louisville and stayed here. The hotel was beautiful, the room very clean and comfortable and the location for shopping and restaurants was excellent. One highlight is the wonderful breakfast we had and the service given to us be Emani Tree and Jess our server. They were great!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank baygrace
Jamestown, OH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

Recently I had the pleasure of staying at the Embassy Suites on Corporate Campus Dr in Louisville KY. I love staying at the Embassy and this location makes you feel so wonderful.

Service Staff member Martha took especially good care of us ensuring we had our table cleared quickly and efficiently while talking with us and providing us with excellent service.

Food was great, rooms excellent and the facilities awesome.

Definitely recommend to all.

Room Tip: Any of the rooms are awesome. I have been here previously and love that quietness of the rooms rega...
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

The staff here are great! Very easy check-in, awesome service at bar / restaurant and it would be a great place to 'get away for families w/ the pool, etc. on the weekends. That said, my only complaint was the noise. I was in room 212 and yes, there was a kids b'day party next to me with 10 - 12 year olds 'screaming' which is understandable and it stopped a reasonable time- no problem there. I get it. But I travel extensively usually 3 nights per week and have stayed at MANY Embassy Suites and this one seems to have not used 'up to standard' building materials as the others or didn't use enough noise barriers. I could CLEARLY hear, unfortunately, everyone around me using the bathroom, 'consummating their relationships' and their televisions. I've never experienced that in an Embassy Suites before. I noticed that the design seemed a bit different and maybe they have a 'tier' system as to the quality of the different designs? I don't know for sure but this was noisy. The location isn't that great in that there is nowhere to really walk to but there is enough to do inside the hotel if you wish. It's in the middle of a corporate park. Otherwise GREAT!

Room Tip: Ask for a 'quiet' area if there are any our you'll hear more than you'll like to.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

My family stayed in a suite with double beds, a nice sofa and kitchenette. We had a great overnight stay while visiting family in Louisville. The area of the hotel was nice and quite. The breakfast is too die for and the chief (Tree and Emani), servers (Jess), manager Trent were awesome. The hotel was very clean and beautiful. Everyone made us feel so welcome and at home. We will definitely revisit the hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Robinson, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

My family and I were recently in Louisville for a cheer competition. We enjoyed complimentary snacks and drinks during cocktail hour. Kids loved the pool/hot tub! The breakfast was a step above most - very nice selection including omelette station.Beds were very comfortable and rooms were quiet. The staff was very accomodating and friendly. Special thanks to Martha - she went out of her way to make us feel welcome - probably one of the friendliest employees I have ever encountered at a hotel!! My kids wanted their picture with her when we were checking out!! Thanks Martha!! We love you!!