“BFF Weekend”

Dining options: Late Night
Hurricane, West Virginia, United States
“BFF Weekend”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Atmopshere was good, Restaurant was clean. Some of the best pizza I have ever had. There was a mistake with the order but they fixed the error.

Visited April 2013

Austin, TX
“Very tasty pizza with ice cold specialty beers at a good price”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

The thinner crust pizza was terrific, the beer selection varied and cold, and the salads were just right. Service was attentive and prompt. The four of us ate and drank well for a very reasonable price. The pan cookie dessert was better than great.

• Visited March 2013
Indianapolis, IN
“Great Service”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We stopped as we passed through town on our way back to Indy. Easy to find off I-64 and the lunch buffet drew us in. Our server was great and that thin pizza crust is cracker crisp, just the way we like it. The breadsticks were kind of dry, but the salads were huge and the cookie at the end topped off a delightful meal. I wish we had someplace like this in Indianapolis!

• Visited March 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Thin Crust Failure?”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Overall, our dinner was good and we'll likely visit again, if anything to try the Deep Dish option. Service was excellent - motivated and informed - with the ideal amount of attention; thank you, Alex.

The Signature Trio appetizer tasted like pizza 3-ways, while managing to not call itself pizza. The craft beer flight was entertaining and interesting, albeit sans beer names/types. The salads were tasty, although I can't say I've ever salted my caprese salad before - and certainly not with generous amounts of sea salt.

Then the pizza came. Thin crust pizza, in my understanding, it generally cracker-crisp, or at least sturdy enough to eat with hands - like pizza. The middle of our 16" thin crust was soggy and limp, and of similar texture to raw pasta dough. I don't like to eat pizza with fork and knife, unless I have to. This was one of those situations - but with a thin crust pizza? I left confused and disappointed we didn't get the 'Chicago' deep dish.

The fact that I could comfortably watch 3 football games while I ate and drank helped this review up to 4 out of 5.

• Visited November 2012
“Always great”
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

We love coming here bc the food is always so good. Today we came in while a game was playing so we split the happy hour Wings n Sicilian Pepperoni Rolls, you get three large pepperoni rolls and 5 wings for $7.49. We also ordered a hawaiian pizza that was awesome, and a small Mediterranean salad. All was wonderful and fresh! We are huge fans of old Chicago!