“4th Street is a Hopping Place”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Delivery.com
Ranked #138 of 2,095 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Hard Rock Cafe is a global phenomenon with 185 cafes that are visited by nearly 80 million guests each year. The first Hard Rock Cafe opened on June 14, 1971, in London, England, and from there the brand has expanded to major cities and exotic locations around the world.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hard Rock Café is nestled in the midst of 4th Street. The atmosphere inside is just like any other HRC but the patio comes alive from the activity on 4th Street. Its a great place to get a drink and people watch. The restaurant surprisingly has a broad menu selection and they do an amazing salmon dish. But their drinks on the patio is what makes this place special.

Date of visit: September 2019
Sara D, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Michael G.

Thanks for the review. It is a pretty amazing patio. Come back and see us anytime.

Write a reviewReviews (451)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Let's just say I wasn't impressed by the service nor the subpar bland food. I attempted to place a to go order by phone and was on hold for 20 mins. I hung up and called back and order was taken within 2 mins. I ordered the bang shrimp, spinach and artichoke dip, and the ceaser salad which was upgraded to salmon as my choice of meat. I'm from Nola so flavor is important. All of my items lacked flavor. I was disgusted and threw my food away and I spent almost 50 dollars. Not to mention the bartender swiped my personal card for the total amount when I asked for split payments to a corporate card. She took my card to the back of the restaurant for about 5 mins. I was very uneasy with my card being out of my sight. I guess she needed to get the manager since she charged my card incorrectly but she did not convey this to me until the manager came. I probably won't visit this establishment again.

Nurse504,

Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear of your experience. We strive for every experience to be top notch, but seems we dropped the ball this time. If you have a moment and care to speak to me, please send me an email to Louisville.gm@hardrock.com. Hope to speak soon.

Reviewed September 9, 2019

We found the Hard Rock at 4th Street Live. It was nice and cool on Saturday so we sat outside to eat. What a great place to people watch. Our waitress was Cha-Cha. She was awesome. We split their club sandwich. It had sliced turkey. Very tasty. Big enough for two to eat. Check it out.

Date of visit: September 2019
Sara D, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2019

TraceyCity, We are glad you enjoyed it. I will let Cha Cha know. look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 7, 2019

You can’t fault the Hard Rock for being reliable nice food guaranteed. Good cold Prosecco, One star dropped for the Bud Lite my husband had issues with his not convinced it was Bud Lite, but the Server was so nice replaced it and even then it still tasted the same maybe problems with the pipes.. The Manager came out and was so nice we had a good chat with him and he kindly gave us a complimentary drink on the house which was very much appreciated.. Despite our issue we still had a real good time at the Hard Rock and Staff were all very nice.

1  Thank annemacmillan
Sara D, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2019

Annemacmillan, I am so glad you had a great experience. Please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed September 3, 2019

Always love the food and ambiance at Hard Rock. Add some great staff and this visit topped the charts. The young man in the shop was so nice and actually wanted to have a sincere conversation with you. The manager on duty went out of her way to show me some specific decor and then spent 5 minutes talking to me about some cool Hard Rock trivia. Food was really yummy too!

Date of visit: August 2019
Sara D, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

Rachel W.

Thank you for the great comments. I am glad that the staff took great care of you. Hope to see you again soon.