“10-10 even with limited seating ”
Review of The Holy Grale

The Holy Grale
Ranked #89 of 1,806 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Highlands
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Yes seating is as bad as parking is on Bardstown rd but worth the wait.

Food: excellent from the rabbit pâté to the burgers. If they have it still the dill pickle soup. The menu changes frequently but the quality and taste consistently great. I'd order anything with confidence it will be delicious and perfect.
Price: reasonable
Beers are always great and worth a try.
Atmosphere: condensed but fun friendly people. Check up stairs if the downstairs is full and it will be or the beer garden out back in nice weather.
Service: 8-10 but still worth it

Reviewed May 6, 2014

We visited her for the first time this past weekend while in town for the derby. All the seats outside were taken so we opted to sit inside. It's small inside but the setting is really cool. There is a wide selection of beers to pick from. However, some are only available in the Choir Loft, which doesn't open till 6 p.m. We weren't able to taste some beers we wanted to because of that but it didn't ruin our experience. You can get a tasting size glass of the majority of the beers for a cheaper price which is really nice - especially if you aren't sure if you will like it. The menu changes seasonally and there are some pretty interesting dishes on there. We tried out the pickled veggie plate, the mussels with frites in a lemon, jalapeno, ginger broth, the quail and dumplings and meat plate that had chicken liver mousse, duckstrami, country ham and pork rillettes. I liked everything but the chicken liver mousse, part of it was me freaking myself out about it and some was the consistency. My fiance loved it though. We were impressed with the caliber of the food and drink selection. It's a must go to if you are on Bardstown Road in Louisville.

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

If you're looking for that uniqe bar that you will want to show your friends, this is it. Great beer selection, knowledgeable staff and good food (bar food). I'd recommend it to anybody.

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

this is a place you must visit on bardstown road. the only complaint I have is that the staff is not always the most friendly. the atmosphere is so laid back & creative. beers are fantastic - I love how they are always changing it up. & the food is also delicious & creative!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

This Bardstown Road establishment serves up an outstanding selection of beers from around the world in a fun atmosphere. At the time we were there, which was the evening, it was packed. The place has a bit of a Medieval feel with it's lighting and decor. I was impressed that they had beer from Mikkeller, a brewer that's gotten many accolades. Some of the brews are quite expensive, but oh so taste. We were there just for drinks, so I can't speak to the quality of the food. Great Beer, Good Times.