Econo Lodge Airport
$147
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

$109
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$259
  • Breakfast included
$193
$169
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

$170
$157
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

$110
The Brown Hotel(Louisville)
$579
$390
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I just stayed @ this hotel. I checked in after driving a long way and didnt carry in anything didnt check anything was to tired. There were 4 of us in the room and my friend jump up and said a bug was on her pilliow so we put it in a cup (alive) and took it to the desk. We took pictures of it and looked on like it was a full grown bed bug. The woman at the desk was SO RUDE it was unbelievable. She didnt give us our money back or say she was sorry NOTHING. She sent "housekeeping" up to check for others and couldnt find any she said... So I ask so what I just brought u this one still alive (crawling in cup) and she didnt care. Thank goodness we didnt take anything in so we stripped our clothes in car and left them in parking lot.... DO NOT STAY BED BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Davena W
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Took grandkids to Justin Beiber concert needed hotel close to Yum Yum Center. That part is true. Hotel room too smoky, clothes smelled like cigerattes all way home. Room clean, microwave, amenities, refrig. Just smelled really bad. People at desk, very nice. No waffles for breakfast or cream cheese for bagels. Best point: Close to everything downtown.

Room Tip: Tried to get non smoking, none available....
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MsDeb69
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I booked via choicehotels.com because it was a decent rate. When we arrived, we found out there was no elevator! I had a handicapped guest with me. No where on the site did it say "no elevator available". There was a "jacuzzi" room available on the lower level but the clerk would not move me to that room for the same rate I booked. It was going to be double the amount because of the jacuzzi!

I couldn't get a refund even though the accommodations did not work for us. That made me mad too. A military individual was looking for a room that night as well. I was going to sell her my room but the clerk wouldn't change the reservation. She also quoted the military rate higher than the internet rate I booked at. The sweet military person helped us upstairs and then booked herself a room at a different hotel.

We stayed one night since we were trapped. We moved to Red Roof Inn on Preston and had a great experience there. Will never stay at Econo Lodge again. Not only were they unhelpful to me, they were unhelpful to our military personnel. That's unacceptable.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank tndeefan
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We stayed two night. Room was clean, well maintained, and hotel was the same. Staff was helpful. Breakfast was adequate. Would stay there again and recommend.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank r t
Reviewed February 7, 2012

This is a clean facility that is well maintained. The staff are friendly. Everything in the room was working and in good condition. I wanted to be very near the fair/expo area and this location was ideal.

However, if you want to do more than check email, you will find the internet service unacceptable. Long wait times were the norm for websites with a normal level of graphics. Forget social networking or streaming. This is not up to par with other motels.

The continental breakfast was minimal but not a factor since the price was reasonable.

Room Tip: The internet is free, but you couldn't really call it "high speed."
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
Jay P, Manager at Econo Lodge Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! I appreciate this feedback ,I have shared your excellent comments to the housekeeping/ Maintence as well as the front desk staff and they were thrilled to hear how please you were with the Econo Lodge Airpot