Holiday Inn Express Louisville Northeast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewspancake machineroom was cleanexercise roomhigh speed internetappeared cleanbreakfast areaworking orderrestaurants and shoppingflat screen tvwould stay here againhotel roomdesk clerkvery nice hotelhiewalmartmicrowavepillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Upon on arrival to the hotel the night manager, Tom, was attentive but cold in his demeanor. I travel will a colleague of the opposite sex so after a meal we like to sit in the lobby to watch TV since our spouses would not appreciate us going to either of our rooms. In today's business world this is not uncommon. Well when I arrived in the lobby the TV's were off and when I inquired about the remotes Tom stated the owner locks them up, I was surprised and said so. Tim's responses was he knew it was difficult and that I'd I could turn them on I was welcome to. My colleague then joined me and express her displeasure and tom promptly become ruder. The TV's were mounted in such a way making turning on the TV difficult but I did it. Well, it appears Tom thought I couldn't do it because it came back and started arguing with my colleague about turning the TV on and after a time I started responding too and it became loud and aggressive. Tom also stating that this isn't he chosen profession but not why that mattered. We did have an open wine bottle which he said was not allowed by local laws (surprising to me) so we decided it wasn't worth it and left to find establishment local place to watch TV.
Other issues with the hotel was the breakfast was so-so and the room lacked a note pad and pen. Since I do work in my room these are handy and I think it was a way for the hotel to save money.
I could ignored the breakfast and average condition of the hotel but not the way Tom treated my colleague and the general unfriendly approach of the hotel to business travelers who need a place to meet. I will not use the hotel again and I want tell others you should avoid it too.

• Stayed: March 2013
4  Thank Laneshinkansen
holidayinnex1, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Louisville Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Thank you for your comments , we will take serious look at your concerns and hopefully we will do better job for you next time , we appriciate your business and we know that there are lot of hotels you could have chosen to stay at but you chose us and we thank you for that. Again we apologize for any inconvenience you had while your stay here with us.

Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was a just nice. Our stay was so clean and the mattress was fantastic. The was curious an the lady who kept up on the breakfast area kept it full and spotless.
She washed the tables immediately and organized the newspapers .... She was fantastic.
There were cleaning staff all over and all were so personable.
The only thing was the swimming pool was to cold to swim. I know I think everything is cold but even my husband said it was way too cold to swim. We stayed in the hot tub and all was fine.
We would stay again Ina heartbeat.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank alscigal
holidayinnex1, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Louisville Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Thank you for your stay with us, and we hope we keep doing the right things so that you can enjoy stay with us every time .

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We were on our way to Ohio for a Military Funeral. We stopped at this wonderful hotel and we are so glad we did. From the minute we arrived we were treated like the best part of a family.

The hotel was emaculate. The bathroom was so clean and so was the room. Because my husband is a rewards member, we were given bottled water and snacks. That was a help because dinner at Logan's Roadhouse was not good at all.

This is a place where you could take a family and feel perfectly safe and comfortable.

Don't hesitate to make a reservation at this lovely hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor and a quiet location. Great nights sleep.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank tah52
holidayinnex1, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Louisville Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

We are glad u liked us guests like u make our day and makes us work harder for you.

Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was well decorated and very clean. We were there for 3 nights over Thanksgiving with a daughter and grand child. We asked for adjoining rooms and we were accommodated. The breakfast was very good as well. We used the pool as well. It was nice as well. Definitely will stay there on our next visit to Louisville.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Marcia B
holidayinnex1, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Louisville Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

We were glad you were here, we appriciate your business and will look forward to your next stay with us in the future, where we can satisfy you again. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

We stopped here on our route to Texas, the rooms were well appointed and clean, the breakfast was the standard but perfect for on the go. The bathrooms were clean and newer. Rooms double queen have lots of room to have 4 persons in plus luggage, huge closet to stow away those pesky luggage bags

Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Woodzybcfc
holidayinnex1, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Louisville Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012

We thank you for staying with us, Guest like you will always make our day by thanking us for doing our job.