“Great family fun!”
Review of Derby City Magic

Derby City Magic
Reviewed April 2, 2013

My kids, 11 and 9, really enjoyed it... which of course made us enjoy it. Some pretty impressive tricks. It's a good value and something to do on an evening with the kids other than going to a movie! My only suggestion to the magicians is to always ASK for volunteers instead of drafting them. For the most part, they did. But one asked my socially anxious son to help. I literally said a little prayer to myself that he could get through it. He did fine but was very nervous and didn't enjoy it. I realize that most kids would have loved it but for others, it can be miserable. Thankfully those few minutes didn't ruin it for him. Overall, we had a great time. I would recommend it to any family with kids under 13.

1  Thank AmyK270
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Went with my husband, children and grandchildren on 4/2/12. It was a great experience.
The grandkids never laughed so much or so hard. They were able to participate in the magic tricks and had a wonderful time. I'm so glad I discovered this event. I think it's something they will remember for a long time. I plan to tell everyone I know about it.

3  Thank Melody M
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Great entertainment for 'beer budget' prices. Don't miss the next one.

2  Thank Jimhlou