“Poor at Best”

Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We have been there 3 times now. When they first opened they had a great Cheif, but soon after they got a different Cheif & the food went down hill from there. the last time we went in they have another Cheif then, but same report food was not up to the par. They need to go back to the original Cheif.

1  Thank Larry2066

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We stopped in to have lunch the food was amazing we ordered several items and shared them. The spinach salad was just wonderful we asked for it to be split in the kitchen. You simply cannot go wrong with a visit to AP Crafters.. I am originally from NY and can be fairly picky when it comes to restaurants because we had so many wonderful choices back home. Try AP Crafters you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

A long-time friend and I met here on a Friday evening. I had to wait a while for her to arrive, and so I ordered a glass of wine (South African red, which was decent) and the Bacon Bruschetta appetizer. This choice was SO delicious and unique- bacon jam, sun-dried-tomatoes, candied nuts, cheese made for lots of flavor. I wanted to share this delightful dish, so I refrained from eating it all before she got there. She got 2 appetizers (ruben egg rolls and stuffed mushrooms, both of which she loved) and I got a tasty spinach salad. Our server was very attentive- there seemed to be plenty of wait staff for the Friday dinner crowd. The tv's that surround the dining area made me think it would be a good place to catch a game in the near future- I hope to return soon!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Not really sure why people go here (actually it was completely empty the night we visited).

Regardless, we like healthy, tasty options so I opted for the Bibb Salad with grilled chicken, at a price of $12.50. Although delicious, my salad was SUPER skimpy. The small bowl only allowed about 7-8 pieces of lettuce (no joke). When I asked the waiter about the dinky portion, he was very nice and brought me another 7-8 pieces of lettuce....but seriously, for $12.50, you'd think the kitchen could upsize the serving dish, to make it a respectable salad...as most area restaurants do! My husband wanted a simple grilled chicken sandwich, unfortunately, the only option was a $11.50 grilled chicken BLT, so he ended up having to pay full price, for just the chicken and bun and side of fruit....kind of a rip-off.

On a positive note, the kids portions of grilled cheese and chicken nuggets were very generous and the outdoor patio was lovely. Unfortunately, these two attributes don't merit a visit to AP Crafters. Much better options in the area that offer healthy, delicious and generous portions.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We enjoyed our food in an outdoor setting? But they meeded to do something about all the flies! We were constantly fighting them off our food. On to the food... Cheese curds were excellent and dueling fries were good, but a bit on the overly greasy side. My chicken sanwich with green tomato was excellent. Fruit with my sandwich was very fresh and even included the rarely seen in fruit dishes- blueberries- which I happen to love. Thank you for this! Everyone else in our party emjoyed their libations and happy hour from 4 on made the appetizers and drinks quite reasonable. The menu selection is sparse but ample.