“Skillet Hot Brown was to die for!”
Review of Dish on Market

Dish on Market
Reserve with OpenTable
Dish on Market is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 1,800 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: American, Diner, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: Fifth and Market
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Wow! All four of us had really yummy food! Will be going back to try some other dishes. Good service and nice atmosphere too.

There are newer reviews for Dish on Market

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Very cute restaurant that serves a great breakfast. You can order off the menu or the breakfast buffet was a great deal and quite yummy with made to order omelets. The service was excellent and everyone was very, very nice. I loved the building!! Old architecture and just lovely. Will definitely visit again when in the area.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

The main reason this place gets a low rating is that they served my wife a chicken Sandwitch that was basically raw in the center of the thick part. Thn manager did take here lunch off and discount the other 2 meals. One of which was OK (my fathers sandwich) the other my chicken and waffels was not at all good. I'm not sure how this place stays open

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Had the breakfast buffet (I think it was $12) omelette bar was great (friendly service at the omelette bar and they bring it to the table for you). After eating at Dish I understand cheese grits and eating fried chicken for breakfast. It was so good. The service was attentive and friendly. The visitor's center was closed so I couldn't get my bourbon trail book, but they had some at Dish. All the workers at Dish personified southern charm. Love this place!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

This was a favorite among the Downtown Louisville bars we visited on the Urban Bourbon Trail for a girls getaway weekend. It was quaint with friendly and helpful service and a great place to talk to locals for the real "dish" on Downtown Louisville. We tried out a Kentucky staple, Benadictine, and the fried pickles. Both were just o.k., but we loved our drinks! We told the bartender what we wanted and he delivered! The Woodford Reserve Bourbon Peach Teas were yummy! We gained lots of knowledge about bourbon here and were able to enjoy the rest of our UBT experience with a little bourbon savvy! We just happened to be there for Happy hour and the prices were great! We couldn't believe how cheap our bill was! In fact we had to ask the bartender if he forgot anything! Ha! Great Experience! We will definitely return to Dish!