“Convenient and clean” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #62 of 94 Hotels in Louisville
Murray, Kentucky
“Convenient and clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

I had a very good stay here. The room was spotless and very nice on the inside and the staff was very helpful. There were a lot of people hanging out smoking and drinking outside--probably not best for families. As a female traveling alone, it made me a little nervous. There are some great restaurants in the area within a mile or two each way. Try the Mirage Mediterranean restaurant down the street.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Jamie H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to do the review, and I'm so glad that you had a good stay. My team does a hard job. I'm also glad that the staff was helpful. We hope that you come back and see us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Stayed there Last month after visiting Louisville Zoo with Family, Would not recommend to anyone with Family to stay there, Didn't feel safe at all. People without their shirts on with beer in hand and smoking in balcony. It made me feel I did a mistake by Choosing this place for staying overnight.
Staff was nice though, Room was just average. Were given a non smoking room but there were burn marks on blankets. Someone in next room kept banging on the wall at night, not sure what they were doing.
Would usually give it 3 star for the Money I spent, but for safety reason won't advice any Family to stay there.

• 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank PARDEEP K
I'm sorry that you did not feel safe , and that someone kept you up. Please know that this is not the way that we do business and if things like this happens we always make the problems leave. I hope that this does not keep you from staying at another Red Roof Inn.

Travelers are raving about these Louisville hotels

Corpus Christi, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

I really liked the room at this red roof...it was clean and felt new. The room was fairly quiet and the staff courteous and helpful. I did not like the parking lot...it did not feel safe and there were some shady characters spending time near the Waffle House. On the flip side...it was nice to go hop over and get breakfast there in the morning. I would and probably will stay here again.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
So glad you liked your stay with us. I will be sure to let the staff know. Thank you for taking the time to do the on line review. We hope to see you back soon.
Garland, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Wow!! Very nice Red Roof! Excellent T.V. Excellent bedding and Pillows! Jamie has done a GREAT JOB there!! The whole staff from Housekeeping and up is GREAT! They all seemed to work together! I have stayed here before! Best Rate and location in Louisville! Save the Money and go for some extras while your staying at this property! Very Fair !! Book on line! Or if there is availability they will work with you! This Hotel is very busy most of the time! So Book ahead of time if you can!!

Room Tip: Get the coupon at the Rest Areas or welcome centers and save !! There is a good coupon in there! But...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
jharris62, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Thank you so much for the kind words and we are so glad that you stay with us when you are in town. My team works very hard to make sure that the hotel is taken care of. I'm glad to know we have a friend for life.

Jamie
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Only small issue I called early Friday to see what was difference between standard and a deluxe double. The staff whom I spoke to was short and told me that the type which was the deluxe they side have and if I wanted a lower I would have to book online. Make a long story short I booked online and I booked the double deluxe room that I had called about.. I called later to see if we was able to check the front desk staff was awesome.. we asked could go and see the room first she said yes. The room was beautiful smelled nice look nice. A thank to her sorry couldn't remember her name but big thank you. She is the reason my and myself will be back.. I asked about the red roof program she took the time and told us thank you...

Room Tip: BOOK the deluxe double my family enjoyed it, second floor and was able to bring our 9months shin tzu...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
I'm so glad that your stay with is was a good one , and that the room was what you needed. And yes we love dogs. We hope to see you back with us again and the young ladies name was Kristen , and I will make sure that she see the review.
Pikeville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I just want to say that my family and I had a wonderful experience with our stay. The rooms was super clean and the housekeeping was the reason. The front desk staff went above and beyond with the customer service. It was very close to Churchill Downs (the man reason for our stay) and not too far from downtown Louisville. I would totally recommend to anyone that they stay at this location. This experience has made Red Roof Inn my number one hotel choice for any future vacation plans.

• 5 of 5 stars
Jamie H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I also happy that you found every good. The staff here tries to make every stay a good one. We hope the next time you come to town that you stay with us. Around here we love Churchill Downs. See you soon.

Jamie Harris-GM
Punta Gorda, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

The room was tastefully made over. It was quite a surprise! Room was clean and comfortable. Front desk staff was friendly. The neighborhood was a little bit of a concern. I would probably stay again while on the road.

• 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad that you found everything to be good during your stay. We hope that you do come stay here with us the next time your in town.

Jamie Harris-GM