“Great Rate/ Clean Rooms/” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Join RediCard-Free Nights
Ranked #61 of 94 Hotels in Louisville
Garland, Texas
“Great Rate/ Clean Rooms/”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Wow!! Very nice Red Roof! Excellent T.V. Excellent bedding and Pillows! Jamie has done a GREAT JOB there!! The whole staff from Housekeeping and up is GREAT! They all seemed to work together! I have stayed here before! Best Rate and location in Louisville! Save the Money and go for some extras while your staying at this property! Very Fair !! Book on line! Or if there is availability they will work with you! This Hotel is very busy most of the time! So Book ahead of time if you can!!

Room Tip: Get the coupon at the Rest Areas or welcome centers and save !! There is a good coupon in there! But...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
jharris62, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Thank you so much for the kind words and we are so glad that you stay with us when you are in town. My team works very hard to make sure that the hotel is taken care of. I'm glad to know we have a friend for life.

Jamie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Only small issue I called early Friday to see what was difference between standard and a deluxe double. The staff whom I spoke to was short and told me that the type which was the deluxe they side have and if I wanted a lower I would have to book online. Make a long story short I booked online and I booked the double deluxe room that I had called about.. I called later to see if we was able to check the front desk staff was awesome.. we asked could go and see the room first she said yes. The room was beautiful smelled nice look nice. A thank to her sorry couldn't remember her name but big thank you. She is the reason my and myself will be back.. I asked about the red roof program she took the time and told us thank you...

Room Tip: BOOK the deluxe double my family enjoyed it, second floor and was able to bring our 9months shin tzu...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
I'm so glad that your stay with is was a good one , and that the room was what you needed. And yes we love dogs. We hope to see you back with us again and the young ladies name was Kristen , and I will make sure that she see the review.
Pikeville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I just want to say that my family and I had a wonderful experience with our stay. The rooms was super clean and the housekeeping was the reason. The front desk staff went above and beyond with the customer service. It was very close to Churchill Downs (the man reason for our stay) and not too far from downtown Louisville. I would totally recommend to anyone that they stay at this location. This experience has made Red Roof Inn my number one hotel choice for any future vacation plans.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Jamie H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I also happy that you found every good. The staff here tries to make every stay a good one. We hope the next time you come to town that you stay with us. Around here we love Churchill Downs. See you soon.

Jamie Harris-GM
Punta Gorda, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

The room was tastefully made over. It was quite a surprise! Room was clean and comfortable. Front desk staff was friendly. The neighborhood was a little bit of a concern. I would probably stay again while on the road.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad that you found everything to be good during your stay. We hope that you do come stay here with us the next time your in town.

Jamie Harris-GM
Prospect Heights,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Louisville by the airport last month. The staff was cordial and professional, especially the manager, Jamie. The room had everything I needed -- a refrigerator, a microwave and a spacious work station. Like all Red Roof Inns, the bath towels were small, but they were usable and clean.

Room Tip: I would stay on the side near the Waffle House, as the noise from route I-65 is a little loud at tim...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
jharris62, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to do a review we really love to hear what guests think. We always look forward to your return to KY and the Inn . We will see you in Oct and we will have your room ready and waiting.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Nothing fancy. Just regular hotel room. But very clean, nice staff, smells good. I would stay again and recommend others to stay. Good location. Close to Ruth Chris, mall, Church Hill Downs, etc. We enjoyed are stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
jharris62, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
We are so glad that you enjoyed your time here , and please know that I will be sure to let my team know how everything was. We hope to see you back soon. Thank you for taking the time to do the review.

Columbus, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

This Red Roof Inn was an average type of room. Nothing bad, just average. It is close to the airport so I guess that is why is was on the high end as far as cost for this type of room. We did have a "superior" king room with micro and fridge but nothing outstanding. The service was good but it was on the loud side in the a.m. We would stay here again but might look into a different location.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
jharris62, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and I want to say sorry for the early wake up call from the noise . I'm glad that the service was good and that you would come stay with us again. Next time just let us know and we can put on the other side of the building. Thank You.