All reviews room was clean front desk bob evans olive garden dog show first floor safe area one night stay would stay again within easy walking distance coffee maker very nice stay derby weekend expo center easy access microwave cleanliness
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Our one night stay was quite satisfactory. The desk staff was very friendly and helpful, smooth transaction. A/C worked fine. Didn’t watch any tv, use microwave or refrigerator so cannot comment on them. An older property, but clean, quiet though near interstate. Within easy walking distance of Bob Evans, Olive Garden and Panda Express. Affordable option in this city for the budget traveler.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East - Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review
I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team.
Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

This Red Roof was top notch!
The rooms were super clean and the staff amazing
The young lady Brittany who cleaned my room did a great job and she was just a sweetheart..
I would recommend this place to anyone..
If your traveling to Louisville this is the place to stay

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East - Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Thank You for taking the time to write a review
I appreciate your kind words and will share them with the rest of my staff
My staff takes pride in customer service and making sure our guest have a great stay
We look forward to seeing you again when your travel needs bring you back to Louisville

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

There was a Candy wrapper on the counter along with 2 pills, a Cheerio, and a penny on the floor on my side of the bed. There was NO shampoo, or soap in room. We had to go back to the office and ask for some. All she had was a small bar of soap. She said, “the truck hadn’t come in yet”. Our room door stuck so bad I had to use my hip action to shut it and muscle to open! Popcorn roof is peeling bad. The clean out door was open and it felt as if something was going to crawl out during the night. I just felt a bit gross and dirty after a very long flight getting here at 11:00 pm and not able to clean up because of no shampoo. We were going to book another night when we got here, but we are moving on tomorrow. To top it off we had to wear wrinkled clothes because there was not an iron in the room. The clerks were sweet and kind though!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East - Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review
I am sorry that your experience was not a good one please accept my sincerest apologies.

At Red Roof, we strive to provide every customer with superior service; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

First time ever being in Louisville, Came up and stayed at this place because of a wedding I was to be in around the area. I booked a reservation online for this place like 6-8 months before my trip. Pictures online looked great, thought I was getting a good deal since my check in was a Thursday thru Sunday and I was getting a double room. It was roughly under $400 for total stay. However no fridge or microwave in room. Kinda crappy especially when traveling with small children. I flew up the day before my family came due to pre wedding stuff I had to attend. Lady at front desk was really nice. I checked in and proceeded to my room. When I got in the room looked like the beds had been layed in, there was bugs on the floor, beer cans under one bed, cigarette burn holes in blankets when there is no smoking signs everywhere. It was pretty disgusting so I called front desk to see if I could change rooms and the lady apologized and was very accommodating and allowed me to change rooms so I did. I went from second floor to bottom level. My second room was cleaned okay beings that cleaning lady just stepped out of it. This hotel is located next to 8 other hotels in a row, and is next to all the restaurants. I wouldn’t recommend this place unless your just staying for one night.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East - Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review
I am sorry that your experience here was not a good one please accept my sincerest apologies.

. I want you to know that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem that occurred during your stay to prevent any future occurrence.

Reviewed July 2, 2018

Basically the hotel is everything I expect from a lower priced budget hotel. Very basic room - in my case no fridg, microwave, coffee maker, iron ect. I had one problem with the cleaning, but that was immediately resolved when I contacted the front desk. The room did not smell. The bed was reasonably comfortable. No continental breakfast and very basic coffee set-up available in the tiny reception area. This is a motel with outdoor walkways.The walkway and stairs were grungy and ugly, but the room itself was fine.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East - Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team.

I wanted to let you know that we do have rooms available upon request with a micro fridge and in room coffee