“EXCELLANT SERVICE...Red Roof Consistency”

Red Roof Inn Louisville East
Ranked #52 of 102 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I was here on business during the PGA Championship at Valhalla, and my stay could not have been more pleasant. During a week that these service folks deal with a ton of grief from guests, I could not have had better service and flat out southern hospitality!! I travel a ton, and its sometimes hit or miss with the Red Roof Inn rooms, but this one was very clean and did not smell of smoke (it is now a now smoking hotel!). The gentleman who cleaned my room daily was very pleasant as many times I was there doing work...and simply put, did a fantastic job. Jayme and Saundra were two of the friendliest and most accommodating employees that I salt with on my 13week tour!! Literally going out of their way day in and day out to make sure my stay was perfect. On a side note, they allowed me to drop my trailer off a few days early while I stayed with a friend for a few days!?!? REALLY? Who does that in today's day and age. The location is perfect right off of major highway access and has tons of local and chain food near bye. Will absolutely stay there again on my next leg through town...and honestly, whenever I visit the Louisville area! Thanks ladies...

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Adam V
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us and It was a pleasure having you as our guest
Thank you for all of the nice comments and I will be sure to share them with my staff.
We look forward to seeing you again the next time your travel needs bring you to Louisville

Reviewed August 14, 2014

This is my first time at a Red Roof Inn and I was largely impressed. The motel has a well maintained exterior and I was able to park directly outside my room. The room was one of the superior king, with virtually all the in-room amenities you would get at the more expensive competitor across the street for under $70. It smelled slightly of air freshener, but I got used to it quickly. No issues with cleanliness and I liked the decor. They don't serve breakfast, but have free coffee in the morning. It is also located near many restaurants and gas stations. I would highly recommend for the budget-minded traveler.

Room Tip: Get a "superior king room" - larger bed and more amenities (including microfridge) for onl...
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank varsitypianist2014
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review
Thank you for the nice comments I will be sure share them with my staff .
They all take pride in the hotel and they work very hard to keep in maintained.
we do hope to see you again if your travel needs bring you back to Louisville
Thank you again for choosing to stay with us

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Stayed at this hotel on my drive out to California from the east coast. Basic, but nice and clean room setup - the only thing my room lacked was a refrigerator. Good room for the price, for sure.

Staff service was extremely kind and outgoing, especially Jayme at the front desk!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank David R

Thank You for taking the time to write a review
I appreciate the nice comments, I will be sure to share them with the rest of my staff
Jayme takes pride in customer service and truly enjoys her job.
I did want to let you know that we do have select rooms available with micro fridges and they are only a few dollars more than our standard rooms.
We hope to see you again when your travel needs bring you back to Louisville
Thank you again for choosing to stay with us

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Checked in after long drive, air conditioner was not working. Room was small and ceilings were low. Was offered another room that was not comparable. Luckily I was able to find another hotel (not easy during PGA championship). Would not think about staying here even if the ac was working.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

I am very sorry to hear that your experience with us was not a good one.
I have taken the appropriate measures to ensure a similar situation does not occur in the future.
It is our hope that you will give us the chance to better serve you the next time your travel needs bring you to Louisville,
Sincerely

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Cleaner and with more amenities than some places at twice the price. An excellent, safe spot to stay on a road trip. The area felt safe and I felt comfortable leaving my car. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Shelly T
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review
I appreciate your kind words and will share them with my staff
We are in a great location, very close to several great restaurants and shopping malls are just a few miles away. We are also within just a few miles several of our local area attractions.
If your out on a road trip again we would love for you to stay with us again.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

This has become my go-to hotel on my travels back to the east coast to visit family. It's in a good area of town near other hotels and restaurants, and has convenient highway access. Staff is friendly, rooms are clean and perfectly fine for a quick stay on a drive through. I wanted to call out one excellent service experience from this trip. I had requested a crib for my stay in March, but I don't believe I did for this one, since we brought a pack n play. However, the gentleman who checked me in asked if I needed a crib this time. If they really did remember that from March, kudos to them. I don't receive that kind of service from hotels that cost 10x more.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank oxstang00

Thank you for taking the time to write a review
I am happy to hear that we have become your go to hotel when you are traveling to see your family.
We take pride in customer service and I will be sure to share your comments with my staff.
It is always nice for them to hear positive feedback from our guest.
Thank you again for choosing to stay with us, and we look forward to seeing you again when you return.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Stayed here for a weekend while I was playing in a tennis tournament. The room was clean, and had everything we needed. The location was excellent, with proximity to many good places to eat and drink. For the price ($56/ night) you really can't beat it. Don't expect fancy, but just expect a clean quiet place to crash. We had the King room with a microwave, and mini fridge. Would definitely do it again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marjshel

Thank you for taking the time to write a review
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay while you were in town for the tennis tournament
Thank you again for choosing to stay with us.
We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Louisville