Red Roof Inn Louisville East
$199
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $230/night.

$131
$119
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$143
$95
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$181
$159
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $197/night.

Breckinridge Inn(Louisville)
$88
$77
$147
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

$90
$68
$111
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

The Brown Hotel(Louisville)
$161
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $255/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskolive gardendog showfirst floorsafe areawould stay againother hotels in the areagreat place to staydays innvery nice stayderby weekendexpo centereasy accessmicrowaverribrenda
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I stay here all the time cause of the great service. Sharon, Sondra, and Jayme are great people to check in or out with. They go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure the guest get a great stay. I would stay here all the time with all the great services that they give. Sharon interacts with me every time, even when I'm so tired she puts a smile on my face it makes the day at work goes way. Sondra always ask me about my stay and how everything going. It makes me feel like I'm with family and friends. Jayme is great a making me laugh at check out. She always has small talk and care about how my stay went. I love staying here with this group of girls.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank 42stevenc
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

I appreciate your comments and will share them with my staff
I am happy to hear that you feel like you are staying with family and friends
We look forward to seeing you when you return next week.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Had a meeting in Louisville for business, and selected this Red Roof based on price, location and consistent positive reviews here on TripAdvisor. I really have no significant complaints about this location. The room was clean and comfortable. The bed was comfy, wi-fi was fast, shower water pressure was great, refrigerator was very handy. Getting to this facility is tricky; getting out of it is even trickier because no left turn is allowed onto Hurstbourne. Lots of restaurants and shopping nearby.

My biggest complaints are the lack of TV channels available -- many places offer more channels -- and the fact that there were tons of cigarette butts out in the parking lot and walkways. There was snow on the ground, however, and that may have been one reason that the parking lot had not been swept up.

I would definitely consider staying here again should I have business on the east side of Louisville.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

I appreciate your comments and will share them with my staff
Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you to Louisville.

Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here a few times. Front desk was friendly and I always have a smooth check in.

The rooms Ive stayed in were Ok. Beds were rough. Sheets were stiff as well. Room smelled musty. It definatelty Needs a few updates.

There were some creepy people around the buildings all hours of the night. I did"nt sleep well at all. I ended up showering and left the hotel after a few hours. Just did"nt feel safe being a female and all.

• Stayed: November 2013

Thank You for taking the time to write a review
Feedback from our guest is always appreciated as we are always striving to improve the quality of our service. It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Stayed for four nights February 11-15th while in town for work. This marks the fourth or fifth time I've stayed at this property and it continues to impress.

Business King room is more than adequate. There is room to spread out and room was very clean from top to bottom. I'd again like to state that I'm grateful for the addition of hair dryers and irons/ironing boards in every room. Flat screen TV's are awesome but wish there were a few more channels to choose from.

Coffee and soap/towels replenished daily by staff and the front desk staff is very friendly as well.

Was in the building closest to the expressway this time so did hear some traffic at night. Also could count on a wake up call from whoever was driving the diesel pickup truck at 6am every morning when they started it up.

My only real complaint is the lack of parking, especially if you arrive late at night.

Highly recommend this RRI to anyone. You can't beat it for the price.

Room Tip: Ask for room in the front building.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank You for taking the time to write a review
I appreciate your comments and I'm happy to hear that you like the addition of irons and hair dryers.
Thank You again for staying with us, and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Rooms were very clean. Jayme was very helpful and nice to deal with. Lots of great restaurants within walking distance. Very good value! The rooms have been recently remodeled with big flat screen televisions and microfridge. Looking forward to my next visit here

• Stayed: January 2014
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Thank You for taking the time to write a review
Jayme takes pride in making sure our guest have a great stay
I appreciate your comments and will share them with my staff
We look forward to seeing you when you return