“No complaints”

Ranked #48 of 96 Hotels in Louisville
Beattyville, Kentucky
“No complaints”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Had a meeting in Louisville for business, and selected this Red Roof based on price, location and consistent positive reviews here on TripAdvisor. I really have no significant complaints about this location. The room was clean and comfortable. The bed was comfy, wi-fi was fast, shower water pressure was great, refrigerator was very handy. Getting to this facility is tricky; getting out of it is even trickier because no left turn is allowed onto Hurstbourne. Lots of restaurants and shopping nearby.

My biggest complaints are the lack of TV channels available -- many places offer more channels -- and the fact that there were tons of cigarette butts out in the parking lot and walkways. There was snow on the ground, however, and that may have been one reason that the parking lot had not been swept up.

I would definitely consider staying here again should I have business on the east side of Louisville.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
I appreciate your comments and will share them with my staff
Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you to Louisville.

Sondra Williams

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here a few times. Front desk was friendly and I always have a smooth check in.

The rooms Ive stayed in were Ok. Beds were rough. Sheets were stiff as well. Room smelled musty. It definatelty Needs a few updates.

There were some creepy people around the buildings all hours of the night. I did"nt sleep well at all. I ended up showering and left the hotel after a few hours. Just did"nt feel safe being a female and all.

• Stayed November 2013
Thank You for taking the time to write a review
Feedback from our guest is always appreciated as we are always striving to improve the quality of our service. It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.
Campbellsville, Kentucky
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Stayed for four nights February 11-15th while in town for work. This marks the fourth or fifth time I've stayed at this property and it continues to impress.

Business King room is more than adequate. There is room to spread out and room was very clean from top to bottom. I'd again like to state that I'm grateful for the addition of hair dryers and irons/ironing boards in every room. Flat screen TV's are awesome but wish there were a few more channels to choose from.

Coffee and soap/towels replenished daily by staff and the front desk staff is very friendly as well.

Was in the building closest to the expressway this time so did hear some traffic at night. Also could count on a wake up call from whoever was driving the diesel pickup truck at 6am every morning when they started it up.

My only real complaint is the lack of parking, especially if you arrive late at night.

Highly recommend this RRI to anyone. You can't beat it for the price.

Room Tip: Ask for room in the front building.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank You for taking the time to write a review
I appreciate your comments and I'm happy to hear that you like the addition of irons and hair dryers.
Thank You again for staying with us, and we look forward to your return.
Hasty, Arkansas
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Rooms were very clean. Jayme was very helpful and nice to deal with. Lots of great restaurants within walking distance. Very good value! The rooms have been recently remodeled with big flat screen televisions and microfridge. Looking forward to my next visit here

• Stayed January 2014
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Thank You for taking the time to write a review
Jayme takes pride in making sure our guest have a great stay
I appreciate your comments and will share them with my staff
We look forward to seeing you when you return
Reviewed January 17, 2014

The rooms where very clean and tidy.The staff was so helpful and made us feel at home. We stayed in the room for two weeks and everyday we received nothing but kindness and the warmed of employees whom enjoyed their jobs. If ever I find myself in need of temporary accomodations again I will be staying with the Blairwood Team. A special thanks to the Manager and front desk employee's they went far and beyond to make our stay pleasant.

Room Tip: The entire property was quiet. I walked the property at different times thoughout the day and night...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank You for taking the time to write a review
I am very happy to hear that my staff made you feel at home.
I will be sure to share your comments with my them.
We look forward to seeing you again when you return
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Everyone knows that travelling with pets can be difficult. For you and your pet. Its nice to know that after a long day of driving that I don't have to worry about the comfort and safety of my dogs. Your hotel is in a great location with several great chain restaurants. It is clean and welcoming and the staff very accomodating. My sister, myself, and two hounds(Heckler and Skyla) want to say thanks for being there for something other than money. It shows.

Melissa Laubach
Angelique Graham

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank HECKLER3408
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to write a review
I appreciate your kind words and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay
We look forward to seeing you again when you return to Louisville.
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I have stayed several times at this property on Blairwood Road in Louisville,Ky. It has become my favorite place to stay. The staff at this location are amazing. The individual that is usually behind the front desk is Jayme Enteman. She is Efficient, quick, and extremely knowledgeable of the restaurants and happenings in the area. The rooms at this location have all been upgraded and extremely comfortable. This location is convenient to shopping, restaurants and area activities. Recently, In the past week, I have stayed in Red Roof Inns in Tennessee and Georgia. There is no comparison to this hotel and its AMAZINGLY FRIENDLY STAFF. Keep it up Jayme and Crew. Thank You for everything.

Room Tip: 1st floor rooms are best
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to write a review
I appreciate you kind words, Jayme takes pride in making sure our guest are happy
I will be sure to share your comments with her.
We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Louisville