New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Pet Friendly!!! My dogs are my family and you know that. Thank You.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Louisville East

Red Roof Inn Louisville East
Ranked #42 of 94 Hotels in Louisville
Louisville, Kentucky
“Pet Friendly!!! My dogs are my family and you know that. Thank You.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Everyone knows that travelling with pets can be difficult. For you and your pet. Its nice to know that after a long day of driving that I don't have to worry about the comfort and safety of my dogs. Your hotel is in a great location with several great chain restaurants. It is clean and welcoming and the staff very accomodating. My sister, myself, and two hounds(Heckler and Skyla) want to say thanks for being there for something other than money. It shows.

Melissa Laubach
Angelique Graham

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank HECKLER3408
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to write a review
I appreciate your kind words and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay
We look forward to seeing you again when you return to Louisville.
Sondra Williams

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I have stayed several times at this property on Blairwood Road in Louisville,Ky. It has become my favorite place to stay. The staff at this location are amazing. The individual that is usually behind the front desk is Jayme Enteman. She is Efficient, quick, and extremely knowledgeable of the restaurants and happenings in the area. The rooms at this location have all been upgraded and extremely comfortable. This location is convenient to shopping, restaurants and area activities. Recently, In the past week, I have stayed in Red Roof Inns in Tennessee and Georgia. There is no comparison to this hotel and its AMAZINGLY FRIENDLY STAFF. Keep it up Jayme and Crew. Thank You for everything.

Room Tip: 1st floor rooms are best
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to write a review
I appreciate you kind words, Jayme takes pride in making sure our guest are happy
I will be sure to share your comments with her.
We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Louisville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

My family and I were staying at this hotel for an unexpectedly long period of time. The staff was very friendly and helped us with everything we asked of them. This was our first time staying at a Red Roof and I must say everytime we go anywhere on vacation we will be staying in a Red Roof Inn. The rooms were clean, the staff treated us like family, they put up with our nosey 4 legged children, the beds are comfortable, and we never once had a problem that was not immediately fixed, and that was our one and only problem. We love you all at the Red Roof Inn Louisville East! Hope to see you soon.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank You for taking the time to write a review
I appreciate your kind words, and I am very happy to hear that you felt like family.
We look forward to seeing you again if your future travels bring you back to Louisville
Medina, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

My wife and I always stay at this location while visiting our son in Louisville. Its Clean and comfortable and priced right for our stay. My wife said the bed is always comfortable and she gets a very restful nights sleep. Close enough to the city yet far enough away to relax. The Staff is very courteous and friendly.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank You for your kind words, I appreciate your comments and will be sure to share them with my staff. We look forward to seeing you on your future travels to Louisville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Excellent staff as always! Updated rooms and always clean. I've stayed in red roofs in NC, NJ, MS, WV, and KY... This one has always been the best. When I first arrived and went to my room my key didn't work. I called on my cell because I was a long walk from the office and maybe they could do something there, well in no time the office personnel lady Sondra was there and gave me another key and helped me with my things. They are excellent folks there!

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank You so much for your kind words. I appreciate your comments very much
and we hope to see you very soon on your future travels to Louisville
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights while my husband was here working. Our room was great and very clean. I had one very minor problem and talked to the girl at the desk and she took care of it right away. I also appreciated the fact that Red Roof Inn is dog friendly. This allows me the freedom to travel with my husband. I would recommend it for sure!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
I am very pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us and that my staff took good care of you.
We do hope to see you again in your future travels
Hazard, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Had to spend a night in Louisville and this hotel was close to my destination and it was cheap. Upon check-in, they were having computer problems and could not access reservations, which seems to be a fairly common occurance at Red Roof's in general. I could tell the front desk staff was under stress but they were still courteous and check in only took about 5 minutes and I still got the room I had reserved. The room was clean and newly renovated with new furniture, linens, a flat screen TV, and carpeting and came with the usual amenities you expect with a hotel. My only negatives with this inn are the lack of channels offered in a Superior King room and my socks got quite dirty after walking around the room without any shoes. The pros outweigh the cons at this inn however and it is a great place to stay if your a traveler on a budget.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate your comments
Feedback from our guest is very important as we strive to continue to improve the quality of our services. We do hope to see you again on your future travels to Louisville