“Best Desk Worker EVER!!!!”

Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo
Ranked #30 of 100 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel and the service was great and the rates were cheap as well. The young girl at the front desk was amazing and sweet. She was very helpful and made my stay very pleasant. Her name was Rebecca's and she had a great smile and attitude which I found refreshing as many of my past experiences at other hotels haven't been so spectacular. But this young lady was very helpful and didn't mind answering any of my questions. She was amiable, courteous and really made my stay feel welcomed. Props to whoever hired her!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank LifeTourist24
DRG1957, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2013

Thank you so much for the very nice review. I will be sure to show Rebecca your review. Most of our guest thinks she is great also. She has the best smile and the right attitude to serve our guest. The next time you are in Louisville please come by again.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

The staff at this Red Roof are always super friendly and helpful. We can be a bit picky about our room location, and on this trip, Rebecca went out of her way to make sure we had a room we were happy with. The rooms are nice, clean, and comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mark L
DRG1957, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you so much for the very nice review. Rebecca is a great asset to this Inn. She makes sure everyone has a great stay. Please visit us again soon.

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was clean, comfortable, and a good value. But you are able to hear every car passing, every little thing happening outside. It wasn't yelling people or anything but I'm a bit picky with noise. I did still sleep fine after turning the fans on in the room to drown it out a bit. If you're not super picky about noises I'm sure you'll be fine here, it was safe and clean.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Medical_nomad

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so sorry that you had a hard time falling asleep. I do too when I am in a strange place. It was good to see that you found the room to be very clean. When you decide to come back to the hotel you may want to request a third floor room on the front close to the office. Most people who are sensitive to noise find it very peaceful.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We were Very impressed with the remodel job! They did a great job! Everything was nice and clean. Love the hardwood floors! Would definitely stay there again when in the Louisville area. We saw all of the good reviews on TripAdvisor and decided to see for ourselves. They were not wrong! Great stay!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
DRG1957, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Thank you so much for the very kind words. We are very pleased that you read the great reviews and decided to Stay with us also. You may want to consider becoming a redi-card member to earn free nights. Please come back and see us soon.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

From the outside this place looks a bit sketchy, but don't let that throw you! We had a very good experience at this establishment. The staff was very friendly, the rooms were clean and nicely remodeled. The beds in the double rooms are pretty small, but that definitely shouldn't be a deterrent to staying here, especially for the price.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mrs_snyder517
DRG1957, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review for the hotel. We have a passion for service and take great pride in our work. It feels good when someone notices. You should try our superior king room the next time you are in town. You may find that to be more comfortable since the other beds are only full size. I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Nicely remodelled and the staff was very nice! The property is older, but the rooms were clean and bright. LOVED the wood (laminate, I'm sure) flooring. Whoever thought of that should get a raise! There was someone cleaning/straightening the property every time we were outside of the room.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank AngTnVols
DRG1957, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

Thank you so very much for the nice reviews. We love the floors also. I will be sure to tell Judy that you noticed her kepping the exterior clean. Come back and see us soon.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn last month. This was my 2nd time ever at the hotel. I was staying for afew nights because of doctors appointments. I was very impressed with the staff. They make you feel at home. They were very friendly and accommodating. As being disabled the staff was able to bring some extra shampoo to the room for me. Which was a great plus. :-) The room was clean and comfortable. Nice comfy bed and I absolutely love the pillows they have in the rooms. I was asking about the pillows and the staff was helpful as could be. Thanks Kelli and Debbie <3 The shower was very easy to get into and very clean. The room also was great for relaxing. The ( handicap room) was big, with a king size bed, flat screen TV, desk, chair, chest of drawers, a safe, folding luggage rack, plus a small other rack attached to the wall with a place to hang some clothes, blow dryer, small refrigerator, microwave, and small coffee maker. Another plus was the WIFI (Which I used to get room service from a nearby restaurant) and its a quiet location with a gas station next door with all your late night cravings. LOL Over all I had wonderful experience at this location and would recommend this property to other travelers. I will definitely be staying again at this location. I hope and pray all other locations are just as good if not better than this Red Roof Inn.. Thanks so much to everyone that made my stay a great one.

Room Tip: The best feature was the parking by our room door which makes unloading the car much easier. ( Groun...