“Very impressed”

Ranked #22 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Very impressed”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I stayed here due to the other great reviews. Room was perfect, bed was comfortable and front desk woman was very professional and the room was only $54 a night. The Seperate work station was great for lap top use and catching up on work. Very highly recommended.

• Stayed January 2013
DRG1957, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us. It is very nice to hear that you liked our newly renovated rooms. The large flat screen TV's and hardwood floors make a big difference. Most guest are raving about the hotel being 100% smoke free. The next time you are in the area please stay with us again.

Debbie Glasgow

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
San Juan Capistrano, California
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Wanted to stay somewhere decent for my last week in Louisville, walked into the room and didn't want to leave. Everyone kept saying this place was newly remodeled, they weren't kidding. The room looked exactly like the one in the picture, except mine was a double. No smell of cigarettes, no annoying people heard through the walls. Also, the Chinese food restaurant in front had amazing food. Subway next to the Chinese food place was good enough for Louisville's Finest to eat there, all the time. The other restaurants looked good, but didn't have time to try them. The freeway is right there. And, the price could not be beat, not in this area for this quality.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
DRG1957, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. I am glad you enjoyed the new look of our rooms. The large flat screen tv's are very nice.The next time you are in Louisville please stay with us again. I think you would enjoy the African Restaurant and the Mongolian Grill. It's nice to have a choice of five restaurants in walking distance to the hotel.

Louisville
Reviewed January 7, 2013

This Red Roof Inn is the best I have stayed at. The rooms are new, housekeeper Maria is excellent and the young lady working the desk was very nice and helpful. It was very close to the airport and my meeting downtown. I will stay here every time I'm in Louisville

Room Tip: the king room cost a few dollars more but had a flat screen tv desk and microwave and fridge
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
DRG1957, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. We were just renovated in November. We are very excited about the new look. I will be sure to show Maria the nice review. It will definetly encourage her and the rest of the team to give superior service. Please come stay with us again soon.

General Managr
cincinnatti
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I was amazed at the new upgrades to their rooms, it was fabulous! The staff is friendly, and helped me with the directions I needed to the Horseshoe Casino. I would stay here again next time I am in town!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank michael d
DRG1957, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
I hope you had a great time at Horse Shoes Casino. We are centrally located to many great attractions including Churchill Downs and Louisville Slugger Museum. We are excited about our nice new rooms. All rooms have new flat screen TV's, new bedding and the look of hardwood floors. We are also a 100% smoke free facility. I hope you come back and see us soon.

Reno, Nevada
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night at the start of a long cross-country road trip this summer. It has a great location off the highway and is very reasonably priced for the Louisville area. We did not make a reservation in advance, so we were only able to get a room with two full-size beds. The room was nicely updated and very clean! Despite being so close to the highway, noise was not an issue with our room. The free wireless internet was a great bonus for us. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank RenoHuskies
bigblueLouisville, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
It is a pleasure hearing that you enjoyed your stay with us. I trust that your cross country trip was enjoyable. I have some wonderful news for you! On October 22nd we will begin renovating the property. I think you will enjoy the new look and we will be a 100% smoke free hotel. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I've stayed at this Red Roof Inn before. My sister was coming in so we I thought we would stay at the hotel before we went to a wedding out of town.It always a treat to stay at this Red Roof Inn. The employees are always so helpful. Kimberle, Debbie, Rebecca and Kelli. The rooms are great, real value, clean and I feel safe. Thanks for a job well done.

Room Tip: I use cane so I just ask for a room on the 1st floor. ** I marked excellent for a pool by mista...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
DRG1957, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I hope you enjoyed your visit with your sister. It is always a pleasure to hear positive comments about my staff and the property. We have exciting news. We will begin renovating the property on October 22. I think you will enjoy the new look of the hotel. I look forward to seeing you soon.
Bowling Green, Kentucky
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Stayed at this hotel 2 nights & was pleased. Room was clean & price was great. Kim, who worked the desk, was friendly & helpful. Would stay there again. Loved the location. Was near family & easy access to interstate.

Room Tip: Nice to be able to see your car from your room.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us. I am happy to hear that Kim took very good care of you. We take pride in our property and enjoy positive comments. I look forward to seeing you again soon.