“New Rooms”

Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo
Ranked #35 of 102 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I was amazed at the new upgrades to their rooms, it was fabulous! The staff is friendly, and helped me with the directions I needed to the Horseshoe Casino. I would stay here again next time I am in town!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank michael d
DRG1957, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

I hope you had a great time at Horse Shoes Casino. We are centrally located to many great attractions including Churchill Downs and Louisville Slugger Museum. We are excited about our nice new rooms. All rooms have new flat screen TV's, new bedding and the look of hardwood floors. We are also a 100% smoke free facility. I hope you come back and see us soon.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night at the start of a long cross-country road trip this summer. It has a great location off the highway and is very reasonably priced for the Louisville area. We did not make a reservation in advance, so we were only able to get a room with two full-size beds. The room was nicely updated and very clean! Despite being so close to the highway, noise was not an issue with our room. The free wireless internet was a great bonus for us. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RenoHuskies
bigblueLouisville, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

It is a pleasure hearing that you enjoyed your stay with us. I trust that your cross country trip was enjoyable. I have some wonderful news for you! On October 22nd we will begin renovating the property. I think you will enjoy the new look and we will be a 100% smoke free hotel. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I've stayed at this Red Roof Inn before. My sister was coming in so we I thought we would stay at the hotel before we went to a wedding out of town.It always a treat to stay at this Red Roof Inn. The employees are always so helpful. Kimberle, Debbie, Rebecca and Kelli. The rooms are great, real value, clean and I feel safe. Thanks for a job well done.

Room Tip: I use cane so I just ask for a room on the 1st floor. ** I marked excellent for a pool by mista...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
DRG1957, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I hope you enjoyed your visit with your sister. It is always a pleasure to hear positive comments about my staff and the property. We have exciting news. We will begin renovating the property on October 22. I think you will enjoy the new look of the hotel. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Stayed at this hotel 2 nights & was pleased. Room was clean & price was great. Kim, who worked the desk, was friendly & helpful. Would stay there again. Loved the location. Was near family & easy access to interstate.

Room Tip: Nice to be able to see your car from your room.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us. I am happy to hear that Kim took very good care of you. We take pride in our property and enjoy positive comments. I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I was in town celebrating my sister's birthday and was lucky to find The Red Roof Inn. The Surpreme room was very clean and perfectly accomodating. A terrific room for the price. I loved the availability of coffee in the room and in the reception area. I highly reccommend this motel to those travelling for business or pleasure. I was also impressed by the clerks at the desk they have very friendly and helpful staff who were very helpful in getting me to the birthday party on time.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for staying at our property. I'm glad you enjoyed stay in our superior king room. The microfridge and coffee pot are very nice amenities. I think you are really going to enjoy the new rooms once we complete the renovation. We will be 100% non-smoking at that time. I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

On my trips back home I always find my self welcome at the friendly neighborhood red roof inn. It is always a pleasure to be greeted by Kimberle, Debbie, Kelli, Tonya, Rebeeca or Brandy. I also really appreciate how well kept the property is, and feel welcomed by fresh towels and pristine beds. The staff as a whole is very inviting and accommodating.

Life long Customer

Room Tip: You tell me when there is a bad one!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

It is very nice to hear that you met several of my employess and found them to be very helpful. They enjoy their jobs and have a desire to serve others. It makes them feel good when someone notices their hard work. Come back and see us soon.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I stay here often and I'm never disappointed. The staff is very nice and the rooms are always clean.I especially enjoy Rebecca's nice smile. It's always nice to see her after a long drive and she always remembers my name.

• Stayed: September 2012

Thank you for choosing us once again. Our housekeepers take great pride in their rooms. They work hard and want everyone to feel comfortable while they are here. Come back and visit soon. I think you are going to enjoy the new look of the room when renovations are complete. We will be 100% smoke free at that time.