Drury Hotels are awesome!!! This was my 2nd stay here. The customer service is excellent. Stayed here for the BMX race at EP Sawyer Park for the East Coast Division Finals this year.
Love the big chandelier in the lobby and the see through glass elevator. Parking is very convenient for the side entrance and elevator. They even had a washer & dryer in the laundry room. Would have been nice if you could just charge that to your room with your key card rather than having to get quarters from the front desk though.
They do have the 5:30 to 7 p.m. kick back, but unfortunately was at the track till after 7 each night, so missed it all 3 nights. Also, had the same issue w/ the breakfast hours as last stay. Had hoped that would have been changed based on my last review 2 years ago, but it hasn't. The breakfast hours I were 6 - 9:30 a.m. during the week and 7 - 10 a.m. during the weekend, which again was the opposite of what I needed. I didn't have to be at the track until 11 or so during the week, but then had to be there at 8 a.m. on Sunday. So only got breakfast 1 out of the 3 mornings.
The refrigerator was a little bit small though. Have stayed in other hotels recently and had a slightly larger refr. Hope the Drury gets a little bit bigger refr before my next stay next year. Also hope they change the breakfast hours. Just make it 6 - 10 every day please.
Renee was great at the front desk on Sunday. Wasn't supposed to be racing on Sunday, but do to a lot of rain, they moved Sat night's Mains to Sun at 8 a.m., which through off our plans. She allowed a slightly later check out at noon since we had just gotten back to the hotel at 11 and had let her know that morning it might happen. Also housekeeping had somehow missed our room 1 day when we left a bit later, but the front desk person helped us get new towels and took our trash when asked, no problem.
Love that they allow pets w/ no extra fee. So excellent all around value for the money. Can't beat a Drury. Wish I could stay at them every time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Louisville East is located off I-64 in the Hurstbourne area, an east Louisville suburb just 20 minutes from downtown Louisville, the Louisville International Airport and The Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs. Guests enjoy a free, hot breakfast every morning and free hot food every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). Cold beverages are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Louisville East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Louisville Hotel Louisville
- Drury Inn And Suites Louisville
- Drury Inn Louisville
- Drury Louisville
- Drury Inn Hotel Louisville
- Louisville Drury