“Nicely remodeled & clean hotel!”

Drury Inn & Suites Louisville East
Ranked #20 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
Louisville, Kentucky
“Nicely remodeled & clean hotel!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stayed at this hotel and really liked how clean it was and nicely remodeled. It was also very quiet and the fact that they allow pets and have a happy hour buffet included in the fee is really nice for weary travelers. It was quiet too which is always a plus in a hotel and we enjoyed our stay very much!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
California, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

My husband and I took our 13 yr. old grandson on a short trip to Louisville. We found our large suite to be a perfect fit for us, we got the bedroom and he got the "living room". We were on a non-smoking floor and found the room to be very clean and fresh smelling. The shampoo, shower gel and conditioner mounted on the wall of the shower were a pleasant surprise: no more little bottles to juggle in the ample sized double sink bath area. Our grandson enjoyed the pool, and we liked the fact an attendant was on duty to supervise the area. The availability of coffee and soft drinks was a nice perk, and the morning breakfast was tasty, with a good selection of foods. The woman manning the buffet did a great job of producing fresh items and also keeping the many tables cleared and ready for the next guests. We didn't sample the evening "kickback", dining area was crowded with families and small children enjoying snacks.
Front desk did a nice job with check-in, and provided area info when asked. There is road construction in the area, making it tricky to enter the area, but all in all a great place, reasonably priced with excellent service.

Room Tip: Ask for the non-smoking floor
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank kybirdcalifornia
Washington, DC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised by this hotel. We always stay in Drury Inns when on road trips. Their hotels are very pleasant and accommodates families with a pet very well.

The staff was excellent. They helped us extra towels and recovered missing blankets for the fold out couch. They work hard.

The room was nicely redone. We liked staying here and would consider it again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stayed at the Drury inn on Saturday night with 2 boys and had a great time. The staff was wonderful (Zacary was the most pleasant, hardest worker I have ever seen) the room was clean and the free dinner & free breakfast were good. The pool is half indoor and half outdoor which the kids thought was extra cool :).
We will be back again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank shar615
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

This hotel is great. Pets were free. When we first called only room they had available was a smoking. When we arrived the clerk at the desk was kind enough to upgrade us for free to a non-smoking suite. Room was very clean. We had three adults and one slept on the sleeper sofa and it was comfortable as well. Restaurants are within walking distance.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Monroe, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Like they say, the extras don't cost extra. Staff was probably the most friendly and helpful and outgoing as any I've ever seen. Breakfast and evening "kickback" were good, tasty comfort food. We've just begun a 6-night stay, and our suite is just fine. Other than needing softer towels and larger sink/vanity area, hard to find anything wrong here.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

This hotel isn't new, but has been nicely remodeled. I stayed there for 3 nights for a training course for my work. There isn't a lot within walking distance to do, but it's only a short drive to most anything you'd like. None of the restaurants nearby are open past 10 pm. The staff was friendly, breakfast included scrambled eggs; sausage patties; oatmeal & cereal; biscuits & gravy; yogurt; apples; bananas; make-your-own bagels, toast, & waffles; OJ & Apple juice; coffee; tea & milk. I didn't have the opportunity to try the "kick-back." My only complaint was that I stayed in a room that was on the 3rd floor positioned in the lobby atrium, so I was disturbed by the nose of other guests laughing & talking in the lobby area. (They weren't being obnoxious, the sound just carries. Maybe I'm just sensitive, but if I stay here again, I'll ask if a room is available further away.) I felt very safe staying here alone. The iron & ironing board were nice & useful as I wore business attire that didn't travel well. They do have laundry that I didn't use & cannot comment on. The complimentary soaps are in the bath in dispensers, for ladies I'd suggest bringing your own which I did, I don't know what brand they are. The pool & fitness facilities appeared nice, but I didn't have the opportunity to use them. All & all I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if I were to spend time in Louisville.

• Stayed May 2013