On our way down to Myrtle Beach, We stayed at the Drury Inn in Indy, and loved it. On the way back, we stayed at the one In Louisville. We got a suite this time. Talk about spacious. About two hours into our stay, front desk called us and asked if everything was to our liking.
The only bad thing we can say is that the air condiitoning had a very musty order to it. Smelled like someone had smoked in the room even though it was a non smoking room.
But if you are looking for value with great customer service. I highly recommend this chain. I wish they would expand to the upper midwest. They would give the country inn and suites a run for their money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Louisville East is located off I-64 in the Hurstbourne area, an east Louisville suburb just 20 minutes from downtown Louisville, the Louisville International Airport and The Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs. Guests enjoy a free, hot breakfast every morning and free hot food every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). Cold beverages are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Louisville East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Louisville Hotel Louisville
- Drury Inn And Suites Louisville
- Drury Inn Louisville
- Drury Louisville
- Drury Inn Hotel Louisville
- Louisville Drury