Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Louisville East, KY
$113
$109
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$147
  • Breakfast included
$157
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

$110
$97
Wingate by Wyndham Louisville East(Louisville)(Great Value!)
$125
$562
$549
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewsclub carlson memberfresh cookiescracker barrelsausage pattiesroom was cleancold cerealhot breakfastking suiteyogurtstaff was friendly and helpfulnice breakfastconvenient locationliving roomstayed nightsinnsinterstatejacuzzi
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I picked this hotel mainly because of the price of the room. I have stayed with this chain in the past and know their standards. The front desk person was extremely nice when I called and asked a few questions about the area and she booked me a room directly instead of pushing me off to a central reservation line. We took longer to reach the hotel than expected and the front desk clerk was gracious enough to leave the pool area open late so I could go and sit and relax in the hot tub. After an entire day of sitting in a car I can't tell you how wonderful that was! The room was a little dated and we had some trouble with the toliet at first. The refridgerator was cool but not overly cold and there was no temp control. The rooms were clean and the bed and pillows were very comfortable. The breakfast buffet was very good. There were always fresh cookies available and every person on the staff was friendly which made it very warm and inviting. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

Room Tip: For a few dollars more the two room suite was well worth the money
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Louisville East, KY, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate all of your comments and concerns. We will pass them on to our management staff. We take your concerns and find a way to make things better for our guests. We appreciate it. We strive as a hotel to provide a great to place to stay for all of our guests.

Thanks again for all of your comments. We hope that you will come stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed October 22, 2011

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel before and always try to book here when we visit Louisville. A few things have changed over the years that we don't care for. One reason we like Country Inns is the "country" feel, with the country borders, murals, etc. I think the chain as a whole is getting away from that, and it makes me sad. The hotel in general was fine, the room we had was a suite, with a closed off bedroom area with a 2nd tv. There was also a small microwave and fridge in the room. The bed was a king sized and very comfortable, although the pillows are very tiny and don't stack very easily. The included breakfast each morning was quite good, and way more than the standard "continental" breakfast you usually get included with a room...there were waffles, eggs, breakfast potatoes, meats....along with the standard cereal, fruit, bagels, etc. The workers, including a manager, Ronnie?, we spoke to at the hotel were extremely friendly. (We had to laugh about the whole toaster/microwave colors issue!) The pool/hot tub area appeared to be well maintained.Our only complaint was that one day when we came back to our room, we thought the housekeeping staff had been in the room, as the bed was made. However, there were no fresh towels, and the garbage can in the bathroom had a yogurt cup (we don't eat yogurt, so it wasn't ours) and had not been cleaned. We saw the housekeepers in the hall, and asked if they were finished with our room, and they said yes. Well, we kind of told them no we didn't think that they were finished. They did come back and take care of the rest of the cleaning, but that was just a tad disappointing. That experience notwithstanding, I would still stay at this hotel again while in Louisville.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank DonnaW
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Louisville East, KY, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate all of your comments about your stay. We are currently looking in to your comments about the housekeeping you received at our hotel. We are sorry for any trouble that may have caused you. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay.

Thanks again for yoru comments. We hope that you will stay with us again on future visits to the area.

Reviewed October 18, 2011

This is a excellent hotel for anyone to stay in!!! Was able to upgrade to a suite no extra charge which was nice becuase there was more privacy for myself and my two guests that were staying with me!!! Also has a great breakfast, pool/spa area, and large meeting space (which I didn't use), but I did see some type of arts and crafts going on, which seemed fun!!! A very friendly and prompt staff during each shift!!!! Was very pleased with the cleanliness in hotel and in my room!!!! Also houskeeping and maintance staff was friendly and did a incredible job cleaning the room while we were out and didn't mess with personal items which meant a lot!!! Again I would reccomend this hotel to anyone and I would stay again for sure!!!! God Bless

Room Tip: Great on price and upgrades to suites and more rooms!!!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends

Thank you for your great comments. We really appreciate them. We are so very happy that we could uprgrade your room. We really feel good when we can make the guests experience better. All of your comments will be passed on to our staff.

Thanks again for your review. We hope that you will come stay with us again really soon!

Reviewed August 31, 2011

Im on the road 5 months and I finally found a place where I felt welcome.... Greattttt staff, room and service. Thank you so much Ronnie,Sean, Rob and Upshaw you all made my stay great. To sum it up AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Louisville East, KY, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2011

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate you comments about our staff members, Ronnie,Sean, Rob and Upshaw. We will carry this comments on to them. Our staff always appreciates hearing good comments!!! We hope to see you again on your next visit to the area.

Thanks again for your time. We hope to see you again in Louisville!!!

Reviewed August 1, 2011

+ spacious rooms
+ friendly staff
+ nice breakfast
+ convenient location

- our toilet was very hard to flush (we checked in late & only stayed 1 night so we didn't give them time to fix it)
- stale donuts at breakfast
and, the BIG negative:
- we were only staying one night, but housekeeping came in & cleaned our room while we were at breakfast. That was a major negative for us since we had our belongings all over the place, expecting privacy while we ate. It was also really illogical since we went back into the room before check out. Thus they'd have to clean it again, right?

Lesson learned: now we put the "Do not disturb" sign on the door when we go to breakfast!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank mmeclavie
CEGHotelsResponse, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Louisville East, KY, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We would also like to apologize for the trouble that the housekeeping staff provided you. We will investigate this issue to insure this will never happen again to our guests. We strive to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay.

At the Country Inn & Suites Louisville, KY hotel, our aim is to provide travelers with that "home away from home" feeling. For your convenience, our guest rooms feature free high-speed Internet, a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer and irons/ironing board. Stay with us and enjoy all the convenient amenities you have come to expect.

Once again we are very sorry. We hope that you will give us another chance. Thanks again for yoru comments.