See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 5, 2018

Great staff and fantastic room! Very clean room and extremely comfortable king bed. Perfectly located off the interstate and next to the expo center and Kentucky kingdom. I will certainly stay again when in the area and need a safe, clean and comfortable nights sleep away from home.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Super8Louisville, Hotel Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Louisville/Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Dear Esteemed Guest,

Thanks for your stay at the Super 8 Wyndham Louisville and appreciating our service.
It is indeed a privilege to serve guests like you.
We are glad that you liked the cleanliness and hospitality.
Your good words shall encourage us to serve our guests still better.
We are privileged to have guests like you.
Thanks again for your kind feedback.

Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

Since we would be coming by 10 am and going to Kentucky Kingdom at 11am, I called a day ahead to confirm an early check-in. The lady assured me there would be no problem, and since she would be working the next day, just make a note on our reservation of our conversation, and she would take care of it. Upon arrival, the man working the desk told us there were NO POSSIBLE early check-ins. He told us repeatedly that check-in was at 3pm, since there were no rooms available. ( All 5 cars in the parking lot left me with doubt) and no matter who I talked to before, he was the manager, and they had no authority to tell me that. (I don't care who is "in charge", my family and I just need to change clothes to go to the amusement park). So we go on to the park, but have to rent a locker for our extra clothes. Around 1pm someone calls from the hotel to say there are rooms available now. We have to leave the park at 2, and drive over. Our reservation price is lower than what we were charged, and they also charged us a "cash deposit" that we weren't told about before our debit card was charged for our room. So now our "park food cash" is tied up till the next day in hotel deposit.... They tried to stick us on the top floor (right beside the airport) but we finally got a ground floor room. The room itself was sooooo hot! And it was only 85 degrees outside. The air conditioning barely worked. The beds were a very small full size... NOWHERE near the "Queen" as advertised. 3 little half pillows on each bed and nowhere near comfortable. I think the room was painted by toddlers, because the paint was uneven and didn't even match up in places, like the whole bathroom ceiling and around the sink. The 20 yr old chest of drawers the TV sat on had 7 drill holes in the top of it, the microwave wasn't clean, and the shower had ZERO water pressure!!!
The next morning, since my husband could not sleep on the lumpy bed with the spring jabbing him in the back, he went out to take a walk around 5:30 am. The same desk clerk that watched him leave 30 minutes before, stopped him upon returning, and told him he had never seen him before, he did not belong there, and demanded for him to leave immediately. ARE YOU SERIOUS???? So....we packed our things and cut our 2 day Kentucky Kingdom trip down to DONE!!! Also, breakfast is supposedly from 6am to 9am...at 6:30 am everything except cereal and make your own waffles was gone!!!
PLEASE.... Our room was $84 not counting cash deposit ( we did get back BTW) and that was as a Wyndam rewards and AAA membership price. SAVE YOURSELF THE HASSLE.... Pitch in the $125 and stay at the Four Points or $135 at the Holiday Inn....they are both across from Gate 4, like the Super 8, but I am beyond sure the stay will be better!
{Side note: Namil, I think was her name, was very nice and I place no blame at her feet. She did try! }

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Traci G
Super8Louisville, Hotel Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Louisville/Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Dear Guest,

First, let me say that I’m sorry. We recognize you had an unpleasant experience with us because of confusion
about an early check-in and other issues. And I offer you my sincerest apology. Each night, we serve a wide range
of guests with a range of needs and likes, and we attempt to satisfy all of them. I regret that we were unable to
satisfy you. Please know that we work each day to become a better hotel and better hoteliers, and I hope you will
trust us with your accommodation needs at some point in the future. We’re here if you need us.

Reviewed May 13, 2018

Average hotel room. Nothing special. The A/C vent was a little low and would not cool the whole room. It only reached one bed and would not get higher. So one bed in the room was very cold and the rest of the room very warm.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Super8Louisville, Hotel Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Louisville/Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Dear Guest,

Your feedback is important to us and shows us that we’re mostly on the right track toward satisfying every guest, every day. I’m pleased you had a general good stay with us, but I apologize the AC unit didn’t meet your needs during your stay. We take serving guests seriously and appreciate your kind and candid comments. We’ll be here for you when you need to stay in the area again and look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed April 12, 2018

Our daughter goes to UofL and every time we visit her we stay here-this is the best location and the staff is super friendly-love those guys!

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8Louisville, Hotel Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Louisville/Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your loyalty for choosing Super 8 Louisville/Expo Center for your stay, whenever you are in this area. We are overwhelmed, feel honored and privileged. We are pleased to read that we always met all of your expectations and is the reason you have visiting our hotel again and again. We appreciate your kind comments and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed April 7, 2018

hotel was nice and warm. I usually commute between Louisville and Frankfort but stayed this night because of snow storm. It was easy to get to and had a cracker barrel restaurant right across the road. bed was warm and slept well

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Guest,

Thanks for writing the great feedback from your recent stay. We are delighted to hear that you had an amazing time, even during a snow storm.